S9's Forum Maintenance - 11AM

UH-Matt

Administrator
Cars owned: Lamborghini Performante, Range Rover Sport, Macan S, Bentley Continental GT, Seat Supercopa TCR Race
Hi Guys

We'll be taking the forum down at approx 11am for around 30 minutes for some essential forum maintenance.

Okay Matt. Thanks for the heads up.

We can all then get off and do some work :)

We're back!

is it working yet ?

yep... no error messages now....

You have a problem.

The move of Passwords was not completed.

The result has been that there are members who will be able to view the entire site as they did before but because the Passwords have not crossed correctly when that full member attempts to view the entire he/she cannot.

The solution is to 'logout' and log-in totally afresh.

It looks from here that a memory transfer threshold was reached and those beyond it are only given the initialised password for the opening page.

The remainder will be on the old set-up somewhere.

I suggest that on the Public page a contact email is set up for those that fail to gain full access following the simple solution I've outlined.

Edit... yep, you must log-in from a 'clean page'... go to google, look up 'stuttgart9s', go to front page, log out there, then leave that page to any other site/google, then return and log-in as if it was your first time.

Last edited:
You have a problem.

The move of Passwords was not completed.

The result has been that there are members who will be able to view the entire site as they did before but because the Passwords have not crossed correctly when that full member attempts to view the entire he/she cannot.

The solution is to 'logout' and log-in totally afresh.

It looks from here that a memory transfer threshold was reached and those beyond it are only given the initialised password for the opening page.

The remainder will be on the old set-up somewhere.

I suggest that on the Public page a contact email is set up for those that fail to gain full access following the simple solution I've outlined.

Edit... yep, you must log-in from a 'clean page'... go to google, look up 'stuttgart9s', go to front page, log out there, then leave that page to any other site/google, then return and log-in as if it was your first time.

No passwords have been changed, but yes you will have been asked to login again (as cookies were cleared as part of the process) anyone who leaves themselves logged into the forum would be asked to login again, which is correct behaviour.

Cool, usually that means you are shut out totally.

But I came here to the full site, could see all the forum titles (that if I were not logged in I would not) but click on any of them out you went.

Some sort of remnant then I suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
cant up load photo's ?
From ipad, telling me file is to large..

Never had this before..

Last edited:

But I came here to the full site, could see all the forum titles (that if I were not logged in I would not) but click on any of them out you went.

Yes suspect it was just remnants of the old cookie. It's good to have you back :(clap):

Log out of admin mode mate!!! lol

Yes suspect it was just remnants of the old cookie. It's good to have you back

cant up load photo's ?
From ipad, telling me file is to large..

Never had this before..

Checking that now, none of those settings should have changed.

What size is the photo out of interest?

I've had issues uploading pics too. I had to keep re-sizing the photo till it was really small (97kb IIRC)

Photo size limits needs putting back how it was me thinks please Matt

Thanks

Picture upload test

Failed.....says picture size to big??

Matt, do you know what this is ?

Funny but I'm stuck on page one, I cannot open page two.....

Back