S9s welcomes FP Zero Simulators

KnickeRS

The spit of Danny DeVito
Staff member
Cars owned: Motorcar, Motorhome, Motorboat, Motorbike,
Hi all,
Please be upstanding for FP Zero Simulators, the latest brand who has chosen to advertise with us here on S9's.

I bought an FP Zero sim rig at Christmas and have really enjoyed getting into it and soon after was introduced to the iRacing race series run by Barry on Weds nights, that many on here race in too. This is bloody good fun (although can lead to much mental anguish also :)), and contrary to the opinion of many, can definitely add to your driving ability and enjoyment.

CD5CD103-9DCF-456E-8B80-EF64F93157B8.jpeg

I know that there are at least two of us on S9's with FP Zero rigs amongst the many offerings out there but for those of you who just want a turnkey solution and have been considering getting a SIM, James@FP Zero is another choice for you to consider.

James is also a handy peddler having raced for real as well as online and owns a Mclaren 12C so will fit right in amongst us all here.

Welcome James and FP Zero.

Last edited:
A huge welcome from me to S9’s guys.

now that is a an awesome set up!!

Welcome Folks,

Nick! WhatsApp me over some details on your rig!

I’m keen... ����

Very cool. Beginning to look like the inevitable.

Thanks for the intro Nick and the welcome!

Nick has the all the bells and whistles on his Clubsport simulator including the not pictured handbrake for the rally stages (or maybe to relive some glory days from the Tesco car parks?). We also have other customers in the forum with Pro II Simulators

We've been building sims for clients for 9 years and introduced our own custom simulators in 2014. We launched our latest Pro II and Clubsport ranges at Autosport 2020 before the rollercoaster of 2020 started!

We're doing a special welcome offer for guys here at S9's - 3 hours remote coaching with Clubsport purchases and 8 hours remote coaching for Pro II, so you can make the most out for your simulator - whether it's for racing with mates or practicing for on-track action. More info at https://www.fpzero.co.uk

Clubsport 2_Camera_Rear Left.jpgPro II - unbuilt_Camera_Front Left 2.jpgPro II_Camera_Camera 2.jpg

Before I had to grow up (momentarily) and not spend all my money I had some fun racing karts and cars, winning in UK & Europe. Here's a few of the favourites..Im sure they don't need an introduction here!

RobinsonJ-004.jpgDSC_9931.JPGIMG_0397.JPGScreenshot 2021-02-22 at 12.52.45.jpg

And this is my Tangerine Nick mentioned! Many other McLaren owners here?

IMG_9754.jpeg

Looking forward to getting involved with the community!

Welcome!! Love the look of those sims.

Fellow Mclaren guy here. Sort of.

Love that 12C. Is that an MSO bumper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Fellow
McLaren owner and sim enthusiast. Been Siming for a year now and love it. Superb for lockdown night races.

I’d encourage anyone without a Sim to get one.

I’m a member of a small private group with 2 servers we use. There is no paid membership like I racing. We race Monday and Thursday if anyone would like to join us then DM me and I’ll fill you in on the detail. It’s a mixed group of what I would call really good racer ranging down to novices so all skill levels welcome.
a21782e81eb9aa841e500fd182e229c7.jpg

This sims look fantastic. I have a lowly playseat with PS4 / project cars but do tick the Mclaren box with my 600LT though :)

This sims look fantastic. I have a lowly playseat with PS4 / project cars but do tick the Mclaren box with my 600LT though :)

Still great fun. Massive difference when you go PC though.

We started a year ago with the playseat and F1 on Xbox.

These Sims are a whole different level and great fun too, especially when racing with your mates

We started a year ago with the playseat and F1 on Xbox.

These Sims are a whole different level and great fun too, especially when racing with your mates

I've just been chatting to a friend about this and we agreed that the best single upgrade has been the actual rig and getting a proper sturdy one like these or other ones such as Sim Lab or Track Racer are a big improvement. But much like modifying a car, it's a slippery slope and could easily buy a 2nd hand race car for less - but then you can't race a real car every day and certainly not at any circuit.

And as Nick says, the added value of banter with friends really helps as that's something you can't do in real racing - not in the actual race. Can't have a beer in a real race too :D

That looks very good. We're spoilt for choice now!

I too am on PS4 and Playseat contemplating an upgrade to a proper rig at some point.

Bought the recently new Assetto GT4 download but was annoyed to see that there is a slight delay between steering wheel input and the car turning on screen. If anybody knows about this being a PS4 related issue with a workaround please let me know!

I too am on PS4 and Playseat contemplating an upgrade to a proper rig at some point.

Bought the recently new Assetto GT4 download but was annoyed to see that there is a slight delay between steering wheel input and the car turning on screen. If anybody knows about this being a PS4 related issue with a workaround please let me know!

With other systems Richard, adjustment is available in the settings so the onscreen wheel can mimic your wheel. I’m sure the PS4 game will have the same.

With other systems Richard, adjustment is available in the settings so the onscreen wheel can mimic your wheel. I’m sure the PS4 game will have the same.

Thanks Nick...will look

This looks like a great setup. Would probably need to rig up some sort of electric fence to keep the kids off it.

This looks like a great setup. Would probably need to rig up some sort of electric fence to keep the kids off it.

Only because they’d embarrass you. My 11yr old is quicker than me on whatever we both try and im not so bad !

Welcome James, what a very small world...I brought the Milltek sim off you a couple of weeks ago!!

Welcome!! Love the look of those sims.

Fellow Mclaren guy here. Sort of.

Love that 12C. Is that an MSO bumper?

Sure is, MSO bumper makes a hell of a difference and it's the only one I've seen! Haller's old car from Owner's club FB group

Awesome car Andy! PC is a big step up for realism and can even get the 600LT on there 🤪

Welcome. Fellow
McLaren owner and sim enthusiast. Been Siming for a year now and love it. Superb for lockdown night races.

Neat setup there! The sports come a long way in last 5 years and will keep going...lots of fun for all!

I can leave a few loose power connections if you need to deliver a little shock :D:

Welcome James, what a very small world...I brought the Milltek sim off you a couple of weeks ago!!

Very small world Adam!

A number of our clients are in the British GT pack on Assetto now! Input lag and refresh rate are killers on Consoles/TVs - one of the biggest benefits of PC. Drop me a message/email and we can get you enjoying the GT4 cars more (and practicing on more tracks)

Back