Signing Off

Robbo66

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 1973 RS 2.7, 1971 911 ST, 997.2 GT3RS
Latest attempt at humour 'image' on the True Love thread, nail in the coffin for me.

Best leave him to dibble in private.

Good luck with the site Nick. Baf, hopefully see you at Neil's at some point, and David , appreciate the initial invite.

Latest attempt at humour 'image' on the True Love thread, nail in the coffin for me.

Good luck with the site Nick. Baf, hopefully see you at Neil's at some point, and David , appreciate the initial invite.

And all because he went 2" wider on the wheel arches....

Seriously?!

Well, if it's that offensive just go quietly instead of creating a 'victim' thread..... or send me a PM and I'd happily ask for it to be removed.

Pathetic!

Sorry to see this Rob.

Pic removed now at the request of Postman too.

Best of luck on your travels anyway.

What's happened mate ? What did I miss ?

You shouldnt leave you are an asset here Pm if you prefer

Sometimes in life people can get upset very easily at the slightest thing, some people are really thick skinned and nothing upsets them, this is how it is.
Occasionally someone could put up a picture which ,by pure mistake , absolutely offends someone to the point of them wishing to quit a Forum and never return.

There is nothing wrong with being sensitive , come back Robbo.

Back