Warrantys - Prevention is better than cure

G

Gobby

The LP640 is in for its yearly service, The car has a Bentley Warranty on it from the supplying Dealer.

I get an email from Lambo Service saying "There is a small oil leak, all of them have it, what shall we do", my response, "see if you can put it through under warranty"

The Warranty company have come back and said "We do not cover oil leaks", which seems mental. If they pay to fix it now it's allot less than if the leak develops and the engine gets damaged.

Surely prevention is better than cure for them?

Presumably they're just banking on it going pop after the policy has lapsed?

It's Italian, it's only done 2500 Miles and most Murci's have an oil leak (Main dealer who I trust has told me)

So I am not worried.

It's Italian, it's only done 2500 Miles and most Murci's have an oil leak (Main dealer who I trust has told me)

So I am not worried.

Id get my Solicitor to write to the DP and the MD of the warranty company and say it not acceptable, you were led to believe everything was covered ( except normal consumables) .
An oil leak on such a perfect and low milage example is not your fault and should not be your problem.

you want me to call them?!:(devil):

they sold me my macca: the mere mention of my name will have them running for cover!:(rofl):

if its not a fault (and therefore covered under warranty) why hasn't it always done it?

Last edited:
How the fuck would I know, I sit in the Office of the Car, not the Factory...

it was rhetorical you cnut!:(rofl):

maybe you should don some overalls and spend some time in the shop floor then?

All murcis leak oil?

You believed that?

Mug. Homo mug at that

My Murci never dropped one drop of oil in two years

That aftermarket warranty they offer is worth totally fuck all though

My Murci never dropped one drop of oil in two years

That aftermarket warranty they offer is worth totally fuck all though

It's not dropped any, there was an advise of a weap by the technician

Back