Welcome GeordiePorsche (female member - behave you lot!)

hi Lydia, welcome.

steve, lots of pork attend the clophill meet, I can put an offline feeler out if you like.

mohan

Yes please Mohan, it would be good to get say 50 cars there I reckon

Non Pork welcome to of course.

okay, i'll keep it off PH and do it by PM.....

could invite them here but I cant vouch for many of them.

Welcome Lydia. Good to see you on here.

Hi and welcome Lydia

Thanks Mohan, appreciate the offer! Brilliant to get more cars

We are up for the RPM visit. 70 Proof did mention it via email but I have received no further detail ??
Would like to bring 997 Turbo and Boxster S. :8):
Steve

We are up for the RPM visit. 70 Proof did mention it via email but I have received no further detail ??
Would like to bring 997 Turbo and Boxster S. :8):
Steve

No worries Steve, that's cool. All the detail is in a thread in our Meets section (give me 5 mins and I will sort you access to that private area so you can see what's going on)

No worries Steve, that's cool. All the detail is in a thread in our Meets section (give me 5 mins and I will sort you access to that private area so you can see what's going on)
:(y):

steve B, email sent, was waiting for the run details.

mohan

Lydia,Lydia,Lydia , why don't you understand?.......

hi and welcome

I feel I may be the only one who gets that reference....I think that makes me old....or I just have eclectic musical taste :(think):

Eclectic (I Googled it). I thought you meant Kayleigh, which would have been Fish-y

Shouldn't it be "Lydia, Lydia, how come you understand"

Eclectic (I Googled it). I thought you meant Kayleigh, which would have been Fish-y

Interesting Fish story, he wrote the lyrics to "He knows you know" on a desk when he was working as a clerk at Aylesbury Unemployment Benefits Office, I wonder where that desk is now?

Back