Welcome our newest Forum Sponsor - Vault Automotive Storage

Moz

Administrator
Staff member
Cars owned: Revuelto, Speciale, SV Roadster, LP640 Roadster, 991.2 GT3RS, Taycan CT4S, Alfa 1.5 Ti, Citroen AMI!
S9's are pleased to announce our latest Forum / Site Sponsor - Vault Automotive Storage

www.vaultautomotivestorage.co.uk

Owned run by our very own Hazy & Clive off the forum.

10% discount available for all S9 esteemed members. The main USP for the business is to make storage affordable and easily accessible even for those living in London and the surrounding areas by looking after every aspect,
transportation, servicing, detailing etc. Transportation is free for longer term bookings.

Vault Automotive Storage
Unit 23 Derwent Business Park
Clarke Street
Derby
DE1 2BU

Cheers Moz! The office is based in Derby with some of my other businesses but the storage facility itself is a bit further south in Staffordshire.

We already store a fair selection of cars which has been mostly word of mouth, so we thought it may be time to formalise things now with the current upsurge in people looking to purchase and store investment vehicles and race cars.

Cheers Moz! The office is based in Derby with some of my other businesses but the storage facility itself is a bit further south in Staffordshire.

We already store a fair selection of cars which has been mostly word of mouth, so we thought it may be time to formalise things now with the current upsurge in people looking to purchase and store investment vehicles and race cars.

Bollocks....only today I paid GrayPaul for 6 months storage for 3 cars!

Bad timing!!! Next time hopefully

Ahhh! Great stuff, good on you guys, hope it all works out well for you...

Just wanted to give Hazy/Clive a big up. I used Vault Automotive recently and service has been excellent. I always thought Hazy was a total coont :D but once I got past the Brummie accent he dealt with the process from start to finish very efficiently and professionally. Collection of said vehicle was also very professional. Very nice covered transporter, turned up on time etc. etc. Was given updates before collection, after collection and then once it was all tucked away nice and safe. Would definitiely recommend them.

Just wanted to give Hazy/Clive a big up. I used Vault Automotive recently and service has been excellent. I always thought Hazy was a total coont :D but once I got past the Brummie accent he dealt with the process from start to finish very efficiently and professionally. Collection of said vehicle was also very professional. Very nice covered transporter, turned up on time etc. etc. Was given updates before collection, after collection and then once it was all tucked away nice and safe. Would definitiely recommend them.
Did you need an interpreter.

Back