What's happened to the forum?

S3Nick

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned:
Hi guys. I haven't been on here for quite sometime and everything has dissapeared :(think):

It's all a big secret now .....special place for special people

Ask the special needs man moz to let you in.

WELCOME

Hi Nick, welcome back.

You should be able to see a lot more now ?

VIP access granted.

Please stick around, we welcome active posters.

Hi Nick, welcome back.

You should be able to see a lot more now ?

VIP access granted.

Please stick around, we welcome active posters.

Hi Moz been a long time since I have seen you on a forum. Cheers for the welcome and access :(y):

So Nick, where have you been and what have you been doing for the last 6 years ?

What sweet rides have you gone through ?

Nick, one thing you don't need to ask is "what supercars have you bought since I was last here" to Qureshia, you won't get much of an answer

Nick, one thing you don't need to ask is "what supercars have you bought since I was last here" to Qureshia, you won't get much of an answer

Ho ho lol.......

I forget to mention how elitist this site is, little or no room for a working class lad like me, getting by in the north of England. I can only aspire and dream of super car ownership, unfortunately the cruel man Moz won't even let me have my dreams (or a fag)

So Nick, where have you been and what have you been doing for the last 6 years ?

What sweet rides have you gone through ?

Well last time I was here I had a 996 turbo and then in 2009 I purchased a 997 turbo and never looked back.

The car has been a project ever since constantly evolving and improving it IMO ofcourse to what it has become today.

Well last time I was here I had a 996 turbo and then in 2009 I purchased a 997 turbo and never looked back.

The car has been a project ever since constantly evolving and improving it IMO ofcourse to what it has become today.

We need some pics in the Gallery section for a start then.

I just sold my Gen 2 997 Turbo (was my 3rd 997 Turbo), fun car that

We need some pics in the Gallery section for a start then.

I just sold my Gen 2 997 Turbo (was my 3rd 997 Turbo), fun car that

Top cars them, I had a red one, a wheel on each corner and evrifin.

Moz had a 997 turbo but it was too much for him

image.jpg

Were all cool here, welcome to s9

image.jpg

Back