which motor brands are represented on the forum?

redfive

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
Cars owned: some
Question to the moderators in the first instance...

Obviously, as a community, we have some pretty impressive cars on here. Fezza, Pork, Macca to name just a few, and some much more prestigious/rare stuff too....the sort of people who might be of interest (for instance from a sales perspective) to a manufacturer/dealer.

As lover of my privacy, I found myself wondering if any manufacturers/dealers are represented (or have access) on here.

So, what's the score mods?? are we being watched? Are there any such bodies/individuals with access on here?

McLaren Ascot have a special link, so every time you and Vinny post anything about them they can read it. 😋

The answer is yes and always have been, some long standing S9 members are multi franchise dealership owners and over the years pre me , Moz and Nick being at the helm individual indie garage owners have joined and we still welcome people that all you guys introduce.

I've never experienced or heard of someone on here suffering from resale of their car because their dealer is on here.

Site security is number one here and it's tested continuously , out of our own pockets :) I might add, we endeavour to do the best we can. Cross posting is always going to be an issue with photos then appearing everywhere..... It's impossible to stop but lucky for us we've never had an S9's Event gate-crashed yet.

Have you experienced a problem Steve? If so you are welcome to PM, phone,text, Whatsapp or email me 👍 Or post about it here as I can assure you that this Site is secure.

I've found a certain motor group owner on here has helped myself and a friend get some excellent deals but only after I asked, never had any pressure from anyone to buy anything

McLaren Ascot have a special link, so every time you and Vinny post anything about them they can read it. 😋

The answer is yes and always have been, some long standing S9 members are multi franchise dealership owners and over the years pre me , Moz and Nick being at the helm individual indie garage owners have joined and we still welcome people that all you guys introduce.

I've never experienced or heard of someone on here suffering from resale of their car because their dealer is on here.

Site security is number one here and it's tested continuously , out of our own pockets :) I might add, we endeavour to do the best we can. Cross posting is always going to be an issue with photos then appearing everywhere..... It's impossible to stop but lucky for us we've never had an S9's Event gate-crashed yet.

Have you experienced a problem Steve? If so you are welcome to PM, phone,text, Whatsapp or email me 👍 Or post about it here as I can assure you that this Site is secure.

:(rofl):

No specific problem as such Henry.....I just wondered (as my mind drifted) how I could bring the woefully piss poor customer service that McLaren Ascot offer to the attention of as many people as possible :D:

Far from anyone suffering as a result, I'm sure it's a good thing - 'knowledge is power' as they say!...

Last edited:
Back