24 Lemons

Oirish Kev

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Two Frogs and Two Krauts. One black sheep
Ive been up all night watching this. What a great race its been. Are you lot all tucked up in bed or are there saddos like me watching? Its one of the few 24H races that I dont actually attend in Europe. Sitting on your couch is so much harder than working for 40 hours straight.

I just could not sit there all night watching that Kev, I'd fall asleep for sure.

I've got radio Le Mans running too. Every year I skip it I wish I worked it, but I know I'd want to be at home watching if I was there. Next race is Spa 24H #properrace

I watched most of yesterday till about 12:30am, then back on it 7am

Not sure I'm being the best Dad whilst all this is going on though (wife away in Cambridge with some mates and I have been daddy day care since 11am yesterday)

Watched a bit of it last night. Never really watched Le Mans before but having gone to the N24 for the first time this year (I'm more a fan of the N24 tbh), I will definitely be more likely to watch Le Mans and Spa24 in future.

Damn, those LMP1 cars are fast (first time I've really seen them running up close to GT(E) cars ...)

I've had it on since the start too. Did allow myself sleep but back on it now. Can't say I've watched every minute but most of. Hard to turn off and amusing now the commentators are tired and less PC!
My boys say they want to go next year...

Watched from the warm up lap until about 11.30pm then from 6am until now. If Ben had not gone to his mates last night probably would have stayed up. Great having someone to watch and chat about what's happening, whose doing what strategy ect.

Assuming it does not clash with his exams, almost certainly go next year.

Sounds like torture to me.

Watched a bit of it last night. Never really watched Le Mans before but having gone to the N24 for the first time this year (I'm more a fan of the N24 tbh), I will definitely be more likely to watch Le Mans and Spa24 in future.

Damn, those LMP1 cars are fast (first time I've really seen them running up close to GT(E) cars ...)
You should have let me know you were going to the ring. I would have taken you to see the sights and sounds
10838209_849807865055350_1740766514844683432_o.jpg

You should have let me know you were going to the ring. I would have taken you to see the sights and sounds
View attachment 9194

Like the pic!

Been following for much of yesterday, early hours....of course interspersed with normal life as well.

...hopefully Porsche will clinch it!

Who is going to win? Porsche.

Great pic!

I was there as a guest of Nissan Germany, at the NISMO Camp. Will be going next year as well. I take it you'll be there in 2016 as well?

Were you with Darren? Or Bob?

Back