alias23 - New Member

alias23

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: E46 BMW M3 E46 BMW M3 CSL Nissan R35 GTR Porsche 997.2 GT3 ClubSport Exige V6
Hi All

Just registered on the forum following recommendations from GFWilliams and MCX.

Looking forward to some decent dialogue with like minded folks without the bias of sole brand forums that seem full of fanboys these days!

Previous cars include M3 CSL, R35 GTR, 997.2 GT3 CS, and my current Exige V6 which has had some light additional work over the past three years of ownership.

You can also find me on Instagram @alias23

Hope to meet some of you on track in 2018. Thanks for having me.

welcome - nice history in motors :(y):

Welcome in to the forum mate, I'm sure you'll fit in well!

Thanks guys!

Hi, welcome to the forum. If Carlsberg did trackdays and driving trips.... :eek:: Hope to catch up soon.

Evening and welcome 👍

Welcome.

I have now enabled your VIP access so you can see the whole site now.

Hopefully we’ll see you on track somewhere soon...?

Welcome, nice to have another Lotus fan on board.

Which Exige do you have and what updates ?

Hi All

Looking forward to some decent dialogue with like minded folks without the bias of sole brand forums that seem full of fanboys these days!

Previous cars include M3 CSL, R35 GTR, 997.2 GT3 CS, and my current Exige V6 which has had some light additional work over the past three years of ownership.

Evening and welcome [emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All

You come to the wrong place if you not after brand fan boys . You need a mclaren or Porsche dildo up your nether regions as the first step and then you have to salute sub standard drivers in their electronic PlayStation cars as they terrify the regular track goers on track days , timing themselves within an inch of their lives , complaining when the civilians actually obey the overtaking rules etc.
Welcome to the circus 👍🏻

Last edited:
@doom wahahahaha

@OP Recognised that username from TLF. Welcome aboard buddy

Back