Uh oh, another new member

W44NNE

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Jaguar F-Type R, GR Yaris
Hi all, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Wayne and I've recently purchased a Lotus Exige V6. Based in Manchester and a friend of Zakttroy on here. Hope to meet some of you soon and look forward to seeing the cars you all drive.

I’m @lifeinthefastwayne on Instagram and hope to be doing more with my car photography this year. Also if you’re in to watches, I’m @watchhobbyist on there as well.

Here's a pic of the Lotus I took the other day...

fQ2IaV2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Wayne - welcome on board - is your other half called Tracey? :(smirk):

Morning Wayne, good to see you in Harvey Nichs Manchester yesterday.....shame I wasn't sure it was you though LOL

Gents, I've known Wayne a few years as it goes. He bought my Rolex YachtMaster 2 off me!!

Has a side-line in watches so should go down well in here.

Lots of watch talk and car adventure pictures please Wayne

Stick around and get posting

Morning Wayne, good to see you in Harvey Nichs Manchester yesterday.....shame I wasn't sure it was you though LOL

Gents, I've known Wayne a few years as it goes. He bought my Rolex YachtMaster 2 off me!!

Yep, don’t be shy..... lots of watch enthusiasts in here. Post away.

Always good to have another Exige owner on here :)

If I’d seen you I’d have said hello... I was probably too bedazzled with the Belstaff section!

It’s a very small world though and I’m looking into the Isle of Man trip later this afternoon. Sounds awesome.

Watches aren’t quite a sideline but certainly a pain in my wallet’s backside!

Yep, don’t be shy..... lots of watch enthusiasts in here. Post away.

Great to hear. I’m on TZ UK if anyone’s on there; same username.

Always good to have another Exige owner on here :)

Good to see you on here. I keep seeing your car and thinking about the same rear lights you have, but this week I’m having a Larini exhaust fitted, so one step at a time :)

Hi Wayne, yes reasonable love for Lotus on here, just that we don't shout about it too much in case we get dragged into the "which is better, Porsche or Mclaren" argument.. :)

Hi Wayne, yes reasonable love for Lotus on here, just that we don't shout about it too much in case we get dragged into the "which is better, Porsche or Mclaren" argument.. :)

Which is better though?! Kidding but I get you :)

Welcome Wayne!

Lovely cars the Exige I had a Red 350 for a while which I loved and miss I hope to have another one in the furture.

Drew 😎

Welcome Wayne!

Welcome Wayne.
Looking forward to these watch posts. There is a lot of love on here for watches and some great watch gatherings in London and various watch houses courtesy of JohnFM too.

Sounds good, I'll have to dig some out. Sold one today but another arriving in the next few days to replace it :s:

welcome sir!!!

good to have another northerner on here! there is a few of us!

im @h3wbe on insta

welcome sir!!!

good to have another northerner on here! there is a few of us!

im @h3wbe on insta

Just followed you, and that's a serious set of cars, congrats!

Back