New member saying Hi

Jackal

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: PUMA WORLD
Hi all,

I think I probably know / have met quite a few peeps on here and have frequented Lotus, Caterham and Porsche circles a fair bit over the last few decades. Joel of this Parish recently purchased my 993 Clubsport so thought it might be nice to join up.

Cheers and Happy new year !

Jackal

Hello and welcome to S9's.

Ha! - Hello mate :(y):

Hey - Jackal great to see you here.

Didn’t you know Moz on the lancer set...?

I have known Richard/Jackal for about five years, when I joined his euro tour to Vienna, RichyD above was also on that tour.

Richard is a total car nut, a good egg and obsessive about all things cars and high end audio. There is a infamous video of him having a big one at spa in his caterham - he can also peddle really well.

Hopefully we can get him to join us on some of our trips and events.

Mods please let him in!

Welcome Jackal! I recognised your yellow car immediately on the incoming thread - that must have a been a wrench to part with.

Your Montrachet video sets the bar high, as a self-produced record of a Euro-hoon. It gets regular viewings over AppleTV and is an inspiration

[video=vimeo;133463602][/video]

https://vimeo.com/133463602

Welcome to S9’s Jackal (Richard).

Your 993, Joels new toy, looks well and is highly regarded around these parts. Get stuck in and enjoy S9’s and note that we like pictures in here too, of which I’m sure that you have plenty of !

I’ve opened you up the full site access now too.

Hi Jackal

Good to see you here.

Ben

Richard

Great to see you here! Haven’t had the chance to drive the car yet since I got it home, will do so before the year is out.

Cheers

Joel

Ps: there is a thread about my story of buying your car in the German car section

Evening Jackel I assume your not deadly with a gun!

If you are then I have a hit list!

Welcome to S9 😊

Welcome.
Really enjoyed that video.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to meeting more of you as well.

Definitely remember Mos from the Lancer days. Pretty sure we went on a run together to see Mark Shead (of Sierra Cosworth fame) a number of decades ago ! Also are Tony R and Mark Hodson still around these parts ?

Cheers Joel, will check the thread out. It will definitely be a treat to see the cars future adventures under your stewardship.

Hey Rich... :8):

hope your keeping well !

Ade

Definitely remember Mos from the Lancer days. Pretty sure we went on a run together to see Mark Shead (of Sierra Cosworth fame) a number of decades ago ! Also are Tony R and Mark Hodson still around these parts ?

Hi Jackal
Tony comes on occasionally but is having another turmoil session in his life right now. Not sure if Mark is on here.
Myself, Jeremy Pace, DaveD6 are on here too from the Lancer days. Currently have a VI RS TM too :)
I recognise the user name but not sure if we ever met?

Hi Jackel

I remember your green Caterham and your adventures with it. Dad had one at the time and ultimately it was one of the things which led to me wanting one!

Welcome to S9, it's a good forum :)

Hi Jackal
Tony comes on occasionally but is having another turmoil session in his life right now. Not sure if Mark is on here.
Myself, Jeremy Pace, DaveD6 are on here too from the Lancer days. Currently have a VI RS TM too :)
I recognise the user name but not sure if we ever met?

Amazing that you’re all still around. Once a petrolhead I guess ....

Had a call from Mark a while back when he was looking to get into a Scud but not heard since.

Hi Jackel

I remember your green Caterham and your adventures with it. Dad had one at the time and ultimately it was one of the things which led to me wanting one!

Welcome to S9, it's a good forum :)

Cheers, certainly had a lot of good times in that one. The Honda green was a bit of a signature for Mick Atree, did he build/supply your dad’s car as well ?

Back