New member saying Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, looking forward to meeting more of you as well.

Definitely remember Mos from the Lancer days. Pretty sure we went on a run together to see Mark Shead (of Sierra Cosworth fame) a number of decades ago ! Also are Tony R and Mark Hodson still around these parts ?

Cheers Joel, will check the thread out. It will definitely be a treat to see the cars future adventures under your stewardship.

Hi Rich, I am on here, but don't post that much.

It's been a while - I hope you are well?

Glad to see that you have resurrected Jackals Forge - I have always enjoyed reading about your road trips and thoughts on cars, and of course the vids!

Congrats on the F12 - stunning car!

Hi Jackal
Tony comes on occasionally but is having another turmoil session in his life right now. Not sure if Mark is on here.
Myself, Jeremy Pace, DaveD6 are on here too from the Lancer days. Currently have a VI RS TM too :)
I recognise the user name but not sure if we ever met?

:(think):

Last edited:
Amazing that you’re all still around. Once a petrolhead I guess ....

Had a call from Mark a while back when he was looking to get into a Scud but not heard since.

Afraid so, it's in my blood!

Best get that sorted out then eh! :p:

There is a infamous video of him having a big one at spa in his caterham - he can also peddle really well.

I remember this day well, the car prior to the crash was a thing of beauty. Welcome Rich.

Barry T

Hi Rich, great to see you on here! What do you plan to replace the yellow 993 with?

It's been a while - I hope you are well?

Glad to see that you have resurrected Jackals Forge - I have always enjoyed reading about your road trips and thoughts on cars, and of course the vids!

Congrats on the F12 - stunning car!

Aha... they’re all coming out of the woodwork now 😁

All good here Mark thanks, good to see you on here and also still keeping very good company with a nice German stable.

Hi Rich, great to see you on here! What do you plan to replace the yellow 993 with?

Hiya Raj, you too ! How is the mag going these days ?

The 993 i’m in no real hurry to replace. I’m finding that as I get older I am engaging with cars in a slightly different way so it won’t be a similar car. I do quite fancy another new F experience though and the plan is to bag a V8 at some point.

Hi mate. Welcome to forum. I'm sure we'll can catch up on track sometime!

Hiya Raj, you too ! How is the mag going these days ?

The 993 i’m in no real hurry to replace. I’m finding that as I get older I am engaging with cars in a slightly different way so it won’t be a similar car. I do quite fancy another new F experience though and the plan is to bag a V8 at some point.

Mag is going well, I really appreciated your help in the early days with your 968 Clubsport in the first issue and then all the trip writeups.

I look forward to seeing what your next 4 wheeled adventure includes!

Back