Another newbie.

Thanks for the reply did you do anything induction wise so you can hear it more?

A friend of mine sold his to his dad last year as he said it kept trying to kill him!!
I think he needs to get it back and do the suspension mods you have done.

Thanks for the reply did you do anything induction wise so you can hear it more?

A friend of mine sold his to his dad last year as he said it kept trying to kill him!!

needs solid top mounts at the front an KW 3 way suspension then its fine.

Problem with clio V6 is the slow steering rack, difficult car to correct when out of shape. LSD helps also.

Oops, forgot that bit.

It has an ITG canister filter fitted, makes it snort a bit but hey ho.

If he's driving like you would a hot hatch it will try and kill him.

Oooooooof, that is lovely. Any videos? More pics welcome too :D.

What a great car. You’ve had fun doing exactly what you want to it, bravo.

I always liked these cars and did consider a phase 2 at one time.

I have also opened up main site access for you now too.

What a great car. You’ve had fun doing exactly what you want to it, bravo.

I always liked these cars and did consider a phase 2 at one time.

I have also opened up main site access for you now too.

Thanks for that,

It might upset a few purists but, as I've thought over a couple of cars....you pay for my car and I'll listen to you :(rofl):

The Clio wasn't bought with values in mind. It was bought as it was what I wanted. Being a bit of a crusty means that future value is irrelevant as if all goes to plan, it won't be up for sale until I'm cooling down in my jar on the mantlepiece :(y):

Re full forum access, very much appreciated. Thank you.

Loving the V6 Regie

Have been wary of taking the car out this weather with road salt not being overly agreeable with mag alloy wheels and it's been a pain just looking at it in the garage and then going out in the Smart!

Anyhow it appears Derbyshire County Council are trying to make one bucketful last all Winter so, went to a meet last Sunday at Carsington Water. Got there at 0845 and it was -6 so if the cobwebs didn't get blown away they'd have froze.

Have managed to find myself a 2nd set of the Cromodora wheels which is a bonus as there aren't that many left knocking around.

The idea is to put a road legal semi-slick tyre on them and keep the ones with the MPSS on for cooler weather.

Planned on Cup2's as had the original Cups on a CSL and loved them....they don't do them in the sizes I need though, had AD08R's on a previous car however, they don't do them in the sizes I need so....

Has anyone tried Yokohama A052 tyres? They're supposedly highly rated but would prefer to hear a real world review on them.

Would involve a few decals being swapped over now and then but that's no real issue.

Back