Being lied to...

Mycroft

Banned
Cars owned: Getting a King-Cab Rat with a V8
So, Sony are fingered as the real hackers of their own system so as to make 'The Interview' a box-office sell-out.

The same NSA assisting Sony have also contrived to allow their own gaming channels to be taken out today.

The reason?

The West is shitting itself about us and our ability to tell the truth to each other un-mediated by big brother.

So the result is that further restrictions can be imposed on the use of the net under the guise of 'protecting' the net.

Lizard Squad groups, some in the pay of the NSA hacked Sony.

They have finally admitted it and released the coding data.

Another 'false-flag' attack in an attempt to get laws on censoring the 'net in the near future.

So Barak Obrainless sets the NSA to deny NK of their I'net in retaliation for NSA funded groups attacking Sony.

The great unwashed are be 'played' like muppets/puppets and I sometimes wonder if these sheep really deserve saving sometimes, perhaps the l33t are right, they're turkeys, so stuff'em.

Sony gave the NSA the back-door codes!

So yes, they did in effect hack themselves.

All the major providers/stake-holder now supply the NSA and GCHQ with their back-door keys.

The NSA then give the 'unlock' to the Lizards and their ilk and get them to do their bidding.

This is all about black-mail, not for money, but for prying and spying 'rights' to our I'net usage.

I kind of suspected that it was likely to be little more than a way to make a probably pretty poor film into a box office smash

neat bit of marketing IMO, possibly the worlds greatest ever viral / gorilla marketing campaign ??

Pretty short-term bit of thinking bearing in mind they are increasingly relying on customers of their online services, who will be concerned about the security of their personal data.

Far more likely that (as has been suggested in the media) an ex-employee contributed to the breach, rather than it being some kind of conspiracy.

The 'fear' or 'reluctance' to accept that conspiracies happen all the time and last for years always amazes me.

It is as if the Mafia didn't exist at all, or the Triads for that matter, people think that there is some sort of difference between 'criminal conspiracy' and 'political conspiracy', there isn't.

Plus people will always work in concert with one another for gain.

Political conspiracies occur all the time, businesses need to be 'in league' with the state to avoid going under or being challenged in the market place.

If you think this is in any way untrue then kindly provide me and the readers here as to why there are lobbyists and lobby groups right in the Houses of Parliament?

The reluctance or fear is really just blind stupidity.

Sony is and will continue to be totally acquiescent to anything the NSA demand, they will suffer market share loss if they even so much as make a peep of protest.

Wake the f'ck up!

the Uk is corrupt, I know this from first hand experience from local council right through to government level and have come across it time and time again re planning in this country. I have little reason to assume the rest of the world is any different. Pointless complaining about it, much smarter to just learn how to use to your advantage

I loved my recent break in Transylvania as at least the corruption out there is open and transparent, its nice to know where you stand and what you have to do to enjoy the things you want. Cant wait to go back, I'm going to get a unit out there and fill it with old 4x4's and guns !

it is corrupt.

The head in the sand people keep the balloon up.

Another example of how 'conspiracies' last for years.

The Gov't 'conspired' with thousands to keep Bletchley Park out of sight, they did the same with Eastcote (GCHQ).

People love to be in a club, secretive clubs even more so.

Aside, I have spent time in Transylvania!!! Christmas 2006 in a Castle.

it is corrupt.

The head in the sand people keep the balloon up.

Another example of how 'conspiracies' last for years.

The Gov't 'conspired' with thousands to keep Bletchley Park out of sight, they did the same with Eastcote (GCHQ).

People love to be in a club, secretive clubs even more so.

Aside, I have spent time in Transylvania!!! Christmas 2006 in a Castle.

A friend owns a castle out there, we stayed for a week of wild boar hunting in October,wonderful wild and ever so slightly dangerous place where you can do pretty much whatever you please as long as you are with the right people, Not unlike the UK probably was 200 years ago, You should come, I think you could be an interesting dinner guest !!

The 'fear' or 'reluctance' to accept that conspiracies happen all the time and last for years always amazes me.

It is as if the Mafia didn't exist at all, or the Triads for that matter, people think that there is some sort of difference between 'criminal conspiracy' and 'political conspiracy', there isn't.

Plus people will always work in concert with one another for gain.

Political conspiracies occur all the time, businesses need to be 'in league' with the state to avoid going under or being challenged in the market place.

If you think this is in any way untrue then kindly provide me and the readers here as to why there are lobbyists and lobby groups right in the Houses of Parliament?

The reluctance or fear is really just blind stupidity.

Sony is and will continue to be totally acquiescent to anything the NSA demand, they will suffer market share loss if they even so much as make a peep of protest.

Wake the f'ck up!

Being prepared to question some conspiracies doesn't necessarily mean being unprepared to believe any of them, in much the same way that being prepared to believe some theories doesn't mean you have to believe them all.

You've made two claims on this thread - the first being that Sony hacked their own systems and caused a fair amount of strife between two mistrusting states as well as damage to their own corporate reputation in order to market a new film. The other is that Sony (and presumably Microsoft, though you've not mentioned them) provided data to a third party, who provided same to another third party, who used it to attack their online gaming services.

The second one sounds fairly plausible to me but the first, I'm not so sure.

Interesting how the whole Sandy Hook thing has totally disappeared from the news.

Interesting how the whole Sandy Hook thing has totally disappeared from the news.

A pure fabrication, 'it' happened... but the 'it' was not what the media portrayed.

Crisis Actors is the correct term for them, you can find them on various 'actor' lists from the 90s and early noughties.

The USA has often used 'exercises' to promote an agenda, but it has become very blatant under Obama who is himself the product of an acting school and acting tutor.

Obama lived with this guy for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZQWfsGEEA

Crisis Actors is the correct term for them, you can find them on various 'actor' lists from the 90s and early noughties.

The USA has often used 'exercises' to promote an agenda, but it has become very blatant under Obama who is himself the product of an acting school and acting tutor.

Obama lived with this guy for a while.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQZQWfsGEEA

Sorry, I misused the term. State actors, threat actors and crisis actors are all new ones in recent years that are in the mainstream.

Interesting. Will Hilary have had lessons too when she become President?

Hitlery Clinton will continue the lies and deceit that Barrack Obortion started.

Guess she is a strong contender for the next election?

Back