Being lied to...

I'd say she's in with a good chance if she is well.

Her health can work for her as much as against, but she has something putting pressure on her brain and that is not a recipe for engendering confidence is it!

This is playing out like a battle of the soap operas... Dallas (The Bush's) and Dynasty (The Clintons) all we need is a Clampett to make it a full house of insanity.

We are watching the collapse of the American Empire, it's happening right in front of us.

Only a little bit of thought is required to step aside and watch the spectacle unfold.

We can look back at Nero and wonder if the people of Rome were aware of the disaster they were in the midst of... it seems looking around us today and using what we see today that some would have been, but the majority were blissfully unaware.

Exciting times.

Who else is in the running for this? Any more Bush's around who could try and run for it?

Who else is in the running for this? Any more Bush's around who could try and run for it?

Both the Bush's and the Clinton's will be breeding furiously in order to take the mantle of an American Royalty.

This is seen by most Americans as an abomination upon their Constitution and have taken up arms as a result.

They are right to do this and we in the UK should fully support their own 'Patriot' movement as well as vote for our own.

The States of America got rid of us and our rotten to the core Monarchy in 1776 and they should assassinate (with maximum prejudice) any President that aspires to being a 'King' or 'Emperor' or even emulating one, this is required, in fact incumbent upon them by their own Constitution.

The next Presidential Assassination (which has to be a possibility) will likely be one that is within the Constitution.

We have similar within our own Magna Carta, only it mentions 'Barons' rather than 'the people' but as we are almost all property owners we are effectively 'barons' in the modern idiom, so if there is a sufficient sway against the State or Monarchy we as a 'body whole' have the right to depose and execute those that do not hold our best interests at heart or use their gift of power to do bad things.

I hope they don't cross breed, dread to think the monster that would create!

We are watching the collapse of the American Empire, it's happening right in front of us.

Only a little bit of thought is required to step aside and watch the spectacle unfold.

We can look back at Nero and wonder if the people of Rome were aware of the disaster they were in the midst of... it seems looking around us today and using what we see today that some would have been, but the majority were blissfully unaware.

Exciting times.

Whilst I do think you're mad as a box of frogs I agree with you on this.

Back