Cheap motors

its all to do with VAT mostly and the fact the hire companies can buy way cheaper than we can

just doing a new deal on a replacement defender 110 utility with good spec - £310/month 2 years 10k miles a year

the offer here makes that look pricey ?

they are not always cheap deals though - quoted to compare buying a 991 turbo s vs buying and they wanted £1800pm for 2years and I reckon you can buy it for less ? £1450 for a i8 3 years again seemed a bit steep to me ?

Swb station wagon XS with metallic paint and privacy glass, comes out at £157 per month with £1400 down.

Swb station wagon XS with metallic paint and privacy glass, comes out at £157 per month with £1400 down.

Got a link ? Have to order x2 110 utility wagons for work this month, that's a sharp price !

Got a link ? Have to order x2 110 utility wagons for work this month, that's a sharp price !

Clive they are from Sam, a friend of mine. If you contact Alpha Contracts in Northampton 01604 756620 alternatively if you pm me your number i can put you in touch directly with Sam

Nope, I always use a car lease broker (there are loads) and get them to find a field full of pre-registered cars (usually BMW's or Mercs) that the manufacturer or dealer group has already registered to hit sales quota's or fudge their figures (they all do it). These are usually massively discounted for some reason (I presume some sort of factory support to get cars on the roads comes into this somewhere), therefore the lease deals are good.

Basically means my staff don't have much choice on the car they get, but if you are looking for cooking versions of 3/5/5 Series Bimmers or C/E Class Mercs there are good deals out there.

which guys do you use moz, personal not business, after a cla45 amg or s3 saloon as a daily.

which guys do you use moz, personal not business, after a cla45 amg or s3 saloon as a daily.

I have no allegiance to any one broker really, whenever I need a company car for a member of staff I just search for car lease brokers and see which ones have a glut of cars sat pre registered in a field somewhere and are most desperate to do a deal. These are only business contracts through work mind (where I can get a good chunk of the VAT back)

The last car (BMW 420d Sport) came from this lot

Matt Cavill | Account Manager | Skyfleet Limited
T: 01233 730261 F: 01233 732306 E: matthew@skyfleet.com W: www.skyfleetcarleasing.co.uk
A: Capital House, Unit 3 High House Business Park, Kenardington, Kent, TN26 2LF

Turned up this morning, drives like a tank .. But love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 154
Bought the Mrs a New RRS Autobiography few weeks back, make a nice duo (sorry Baf!) :eek::

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 204
Love the defender! Great choice! So much fun to take off road.

Another great CH deal this week on new BMW 520d M Sport Auto Saloons for Business users (great std spec)....choice of stock cars/colours (not pre-reg) at sub £250 a month on an indicative 6+23 with 6k per annum. Other profiles and mileages available as well.

Back