Fancy a change

redfive

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
Cars owned: some
Wanna chuck-in the Range Rover Sport and buy a sausage for the rest of the winter/early spring.

Max budget £35k...am thinking an older RS6 Avant or maybe an M3 but I have no idea about either/which to buy: just want a quick point-to-point car to hoon about in....

What should I buy chaps??:(think):

How about a Merc A45 AMG supposed to be a hoot, and would keep money well enough.

Maserati quatroporte , previous shape with ZF auto not cambiocorsa

Any M car would be fun.

Ive got an M3 as a daily driver.
Done around 50k in the car during the past three years.
Enjoyed every mile

Wanna chuck-in the Range Rover Sport and buy a sausage for the rest of the winter/early spring.

Max budget £35k...am thinking an older RS6 Avant or maybe an M3 but I have no idea about either/which to buy: just want a quick point-to-point car to hoon about in....

What should I buy chaps??:(think):

Pretty close to B8 RS4 money (63 plate and onwards) ???

C63 AMG Merc

Serious character, proper hooligans car is that.

Save some cash, my wife's alpine white Z4M coupe. Immaculate isn't the word.

M3 is the only option, quick tweak to the standard exhaust and you have a sound track to die for and one of the best A road cars ever!

its a little heavy compared to the mclaren, rolls a bit more but offers the perfect amount of power to exploit the wet and shitty roads.

quite possibly the best road car to go sideways ever, it was designed to drift with amazing balance! the AMG however is a bit too tail happy and is sideways 100% of the time if you use the throttle :)

Baptist is selling his E46 M3, with CSL upgrades on it, buy that for 10k and keep the Rangie for if the weather gets bad.

problem solved

Baptist is selling his E46 M3, with CSL upgrades on it, buy that for 10k and keep the Rangie for if the weather gets bad.

problem solved

over priced IMO when a nice E92 can be had for 15k

thanks chaps!....started looking in earnest now, but as I have no idea on these cars, what are the MUST HAVE options please??.....anyone got time to point me in the direction of a good car?:D:

thanks chaps!....started looking in earnest now, but as I have no idea on these cars, what are the MUST HAVE options please??.....anyone got time to point me in the direction of a good car?:D:

Whats your car choice 😊

Go order a 2016 Turbo S Cab and trade in the Macca and Rangey .... It is the only sensible option for an old poser like you ;)

Go order a 2016 Turbo S Cab and trade in the Macca and Rangey .... It is the only sensible option for an old tosser like you ;)

Bloody hell Henry, that's a bit harsh !

Steve, I'm sure a 991 TurboS will tick most boxes for you as its almost McLaren fast, very capable every day and you shouldn't have the aftercare woes.
It's also a traditional sort of car in that it will depreciate :)
You can buy a good one with change from your 12C and then still keep the 7RS if that's preferable at all..?

Just IMO of course.

Thought it was only the rangie going? Keep the Macca Steve - no matter how much the satnsv pisses you off.

i know nothing about M3's but if it was me looking for a fun/shitter I'd go 4WD....so Audi....

Why would you want an M3 if you have all those other fast cars, personally I would have a Cayenne turbo, fast as Fook with a superior driving position, you can plough through all that Lincolnshire mud like a Lord 😇

Not selling the Macca...this is to run instead of the range rover for a few months...so my question was which M3 and what level of spec/must have options. £35k budget

Back