Next daily driver - what car ??

Well, first of all... we all have!

lol

Second, it's a fallacy really, mine was no issue apart from the starter motor issue that I foolishly put off rather than address.

That's it!

Sunroofs, elecy windows that wouldn't open/close etc. They are lovely and have the best sounds from the exhausts, but you have to be a brave man to run one as a daily, or like meeting recovery truck drivers...

:eek::

Right - Maser request gone into the appropriate Brand Director

Fingers crossed

Thinking a dark colour ....for the full cool look :8):

Now why did no one suggest a F12

Y is it in the public section....?

Why not ??

Help generate some extra traffic/ interest for the site...more money for the mods :)

I heard the mods have new toys that need paying for

Focus rs.... Don't mention age, I'm 45 and supposedly sensible and ran a megane cup for two years as aa daily, now in golf r. Reckon that ford is gunna be a hoot

Last edited:
You should put your name down for a Mustang, it will be a while before you get it and if you don't like it they will easily sell it on. I'm assuming you have a Ford Store ?

Right - Maser request gone into the appropriate Brand Director

Fingers crossed

Thinking a dark colour ....for the full cool look :8):

Man from delmonte said YES (Charles Hurst)

Lets go for Jan....(registration year is more important than plate in Northern Ireland)
Thinking dark colour, decent size wheels.....job jobbed

No matter how cool you are or think you are a Maser adds a bit more coolness

You should put your name down for a Mustang, it will be a while before you get it and if you don't like it they will easily sell it on. I'm assuming you have a Ford Store ?

Tempting......I might see if I can have ago in their demo (if they have one)..might be a hard sell to the Cheshire wife.

I've not even seen one in the flesh,the little I've read suggests they could be a lot of FUN
Ken, have you ordered one ???

Tempting......I might see if I can have ago in their demo (if they have one)..might be a hard sell to the Cheshire wife.

I've not even seen one in the flesh,the little I've read suggests they could be a lot of FUN
Ken, have you ordered one ???

I've got one coming

They won't have demo's for a while yet, just get your name down, if you don't like it you will be doing them a favour as they will be in short supply and they will easily sell it

991 GTS for sports are or cayenne turbo s for 4x4.
Saloon get an S class amg
Big coupe f12 or s coupe for more comfort
Current Maserati range all shit ( ask me how I know ) wait for the next coupe , the concept is stunning
The end

Last edited:
unfortunately Lookers PLC doesn't have a Porsche dealership in the group (or BMW), I keep pressuring the CEO to buy some, however for some reason, my need to have a BMW M, I8 or 991 doesn't rank high on his acquisition criteria.

I can not have a big saloon, as last time I did (audi a8), I looked like a Airport chaeffeur (the blessing of being middle aged, scruffy suited and brown) :s:

S Class coupe...might be a good call - I'll ask

For the scheme to work (and HMRC to be 100% happy) , the dealership has to onward sell the car for more than they buy it back from me (therefore no benefit has been see to be given)

I dread to think how much a S class coupe could lose in 6 months, £6k miles....

Last edited:
Too predictable is the Merc.

Maserati in the new metallic Dk Blue.... serious paint on a beautiful car.

Too predictable is the Merc.

Maserati in the new metallic Dk Blue.... serious paint on a beautiful car.

The gremlins drive one mad though Mycroft . I'm hoping the concept thingy will be better

I was lucky perhaps.

Mosi's had 3 and don't think he had much in the way of hurt...

MOSI... talk Maserati to us guy!

Had a Quattroporte (GTS) which I made slightly less classy but even better sounding with Larini exhaust. Didn't like the facelift as much, and it was just too big for round town. Wanted to like Ghibli but it's missing something for me.

Will definitely go for "the concept" (Alfieri), but have just ordered an RS6 for mainstream motoring. Will be here in Jan.

Back