My car plans and thoughts

Blade

Knight of the round table
Cars owned: Hyundai i30n
So as some of you know I've been car dabbling. Fleet at the moment is this:

Aventador - I love this car and it's going nowhere. I will be adding factory Carbon bits to it though.

Speciale - not here yet but coming soon. Feel this will be a keeper as last of the v8s and like the Aventador owned from new.

M3 GTS - bloody brilliant car and even better now with my tweaks. My trackday car and a keeper.

M3 CSL - Was mine from new. Road car, then raced in Britcar, then made into GTR bodied road car, then sold, then bought back and now being restored to like new, still with 20k and staying wide bodied. Obvious keeper.

Maserati MC Stradale - just arrived, my daily. It's epic.

Nissan GTR - very well modified with Litchfield Stage 5+ for 800bhp and less lag than stock, ceramics, nicer trim, akrapovic, Carbon etc. has been my daily for 3 years. Now unsure whether to get rid or make it a two seater, 1500kg gt3 type car with 1000hp just because I can.

Honda Mugen M200 - basically a road legal race car, fully stripped and caged with a fully built 300bhp engine and 1100kg body. Raucous little beast but I'm not racing, haven't raced it and slightly unsure what to do with it except perhaps use it as a ring car. Having said that, any car that recs to 9k and is worth fook all, maybe 28k, is a keeper?

Honda NsX incoming next year... Who knows.

now the interests...

Lambo Superleggera.. Surprised how much I like this. Not driven yet but seems a safe place to put money, my kind of raw car etc. Not going to track it though. Opinions or should I be looking at a Performante instead now I have sold the 16m and am missing an open top.?

Merc C63 AMG - just love the idea of these. Would want the one with wing and canards on but possibly 4 seats. Never driven one but just seems my thing... Silly power and rwd in a coupe!

So, apart from the GTR, there is a really common high revving, normally aspirated theme here!

There are lots of permutations. I have garaging for 5 but am thinking of putting the 3 track cars in local storage as they are not for road use.

Can get loads on my drive. Maser beats the gtr for daily duties but nothing drives like the gtr. Aventador almost as quick but more exotic. Aargh my head hurts.

Someone help!

Mk1 SuperLeggera is rare now (about 15 in the UK I believe), loved mine, really loved it. Should not have sold it. Super safe place to park c£100k I'd say. This said, I do prefer my Performante as it offers the same car but with roof off.

Merc C63AMG (had 2 of these), bloody love them. Will keep pooping in value until they are worth about £500 (like all the big engined Merc AMG big production numbers cars do), and more likely to spend a decade being driven by undesirables/chavs at some point soon when the early 08 ones start hitting c£10k, therefore will suffer an image problem for a bit. One of THE MOST characterful yobs engines in ANY car today though (think Evo for grown ups Tony, and you will know exactly what I mean). Useful daily drive too (4 seats/decent boot) but rear legroom is tight.

Just reading through all that, an obvious thing would be to:

Aventador negates GTR so sell it.
Maser negates c63 so only get one when bored of maser
Superleggera doesn't fit as Aventador and Speciale negate it.
I need a convertible.

You are in a place that I would no doubt be in if I had more cash :)
Hats off to you for the continued interest, I seem to have lost my mojo lately, so perhaps not the best to comment.
Do you not derive fun from something cheaper ? Personally I would get a Morgan 3 wheeler or an Ariel Atom, these are totally different, as you already have enough fast cars. I still love driving my Twizy, as it's the most pure driving experience you can get & just makes you smile all the time. What more scan you ask for.

My Performante is likely to come on sale around May/June time.

The very last Gallardo sold / registered in the UK

Last of the line, Edizione Technica (EVERY single option you can imagine on it)

Owned by me since brand new, TOTALLY mint, 4k miles.

Moz, Should have been more specific... I meant the c63 AMG Black but I'm discounting it now.

Nice collection there.... Convertible, n/a, high revving.... BMW z8.... Safe place for your money too, and that s62 engine was a beaut.

My Performante is likely to come on sale around May/June time.

The very last Gallardo sold / registered in the UK

Moz, don't put that in the ad, as it wasn't, not unless it was registered after 30th may 2014.

You are in a place that I would no doubt be in if I had more cash :)
Hats off to you for the continued interest, I seem to have lost my mojo lately, so perhaps not the best to comment.
Do you not derive fun from something cheaper ? Personally I would get a Morgan 3 wheeler or an Ariel Atom, these are totally different, as you already have enough fast cars. I still love driving my Twizy, as it's the most pure driving experience you can get & just makes you smile all the time. What more scan you ask for.

Looked at both of those funnily enough. I'm too big for the Morgan which is a shame and the Ariel is just a bit daft for road use. Did contemplate one though with the engine that's in my Honda. That would be awesome!

Nice collection there.... Convertible, n/a, high revving.... BMW z8.... Safe place for your money too, and that s62 engine was a beaut.

Agreed, and I would love one but rare as the rocking horse shit.

Mk1 SuperLeggera is rare now (about 15 in the UK I believe), loved mine, really loved it. Should not have sold it. Super safe place to park c£100k I'd say. This said, I do prefer my Performante as it offers the same car but with roof off.
how do you find the performante relative to the old sl ?

Or just upgrade the Aventador to a spider Tony and tick lots of boxes in one. You liked the 16M so best of all worlds for you.

Add the Black series back in too but don't get a car with rear seats.

Don't like the convertible as much and the cost to change is probably 80k which is a bit daft with only 500 miles covered

Don't like the convertible as much and the cost to change is probably 80k which is a bit daft with only 500 miles covered

Fair enough Tony. £160 per mile would make one think I have to admit.

Wow..... what a cracking list of cars you have there !!! :(clap):

Moz, don't put that in the ad, as it wasn't, not unless it was registered after 30th may 2014.

It was registered 31st March 2014

Not sure if mine is either as there was an indie advertising an unregistered lp560 recently.

Not sure if mine is either as there was an indie advertising an unregistered lp560 recently.

Fair enough, it was the last Gallardo registered/sold by an official Lamborghini dealer then

Back