Hello Gang!

Peter Jones

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: 458 Italia 991 GT3 GTC Speed Bentley Supersports R8 V10 Plus Cayenne Turbo
Just been invited on by Moz. A pleasure to be here. IN the market for a new toy for mancave and looking: Aventador (not rich enough yet for the SV!), Speciale or 675LT. Am definitely a 'driver' and hoon Peter Dietch's days. Would appreciate any views.

Welcome Peter

I'd say with what you already have an "event" car like the Aventador will tick the boxes

Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Jez

LT is where it is at. Nothing is close.

Hi Pete!

Agreed Hen LT is the ultimate after what the guys at Zandvoort, just need to trade in the wife for a cheaper model to run Then I might be able to get a Macca! 😂 .......I've decided my next fast car will be a 570S or GT......can't get a NSX now I was told today....good to support a British fire rather than those ragged Gertalian car brands!

Pete we know people who have both........LT for the true driver and nothing short of a hyper car will beat it and the Aventador that's just for showing off however it is one of the coolest cars........but doesn't corner well.....so im told :(think):! Specialle not quite so special in my opinion might actually well get a 488?

The world is your oyster if you've got the dosh to delve in and why not!

Peter are you a Dragon? Got to ask. If so i have seen you in Barbados at Xmas and I am not sure you will fit in the Speciale however you will the LT. We have resident here who has an LT and is also extremely tall. I love my speciale but with your garage i think the LT would compliment best.

Peter are you a Dragon? Got to ask. If so i have seen you in Barbados at Xmas and I am not sure you will fit in the Speciale however you will the LT. We have resident here who has an LT and is also extremely tall. I love my speciale but with your garage i think the LT would compliment best.

This! If so did you hear our mutual friend David passed away last Thursday?
If not welcome anyway.... Also you need this....

image.jpeg

😂👍🏽

Last edited:
Welcome Peter - nice collection of cars

Of the three cars you list ...675LT .....but as you said ... Little beats a Avendator SV for occasion

Welcome Peter, nice to see you here.

I can vow for Peter, he is a super top bloke and has been a big supporter of my event, The Supercar Event for a 5 years now.

Please can we let him in please :)

Hi Peter, good to talk with you this afternoon

Welcome to our little corner of the web where we talk shite about cars mainly

Stick around, good crowd in here :)

Welcome Peter, get LT it murders everything.

Lambo for posers, Ferrari for wannabe posers and Porsche if you got stuck in 70's :)

welcome along. great collection of cars you have!
there are some good threads on here about AV and LT's... great dilemma to be in. :(y):

Thanks Guys for all of your feedback. It's really helping. One needs coucilling at this sensitive juncture.

No I am not THE Peter Jones unfortunately although i do seem to get the best tables at restaurants.

I think chaps am leaning towards the LT. Whilst I love the idea of owning my bedroom wall poster pinup, aventador, i also LOVE driving and can't help remembering the disappointment of taking SuperSports on the Dunsfold day.

Cheers. Peter

Peter if you love driving then don't buy the LT as the computer does the driving. Get something proper with a manual box and passive suspension. An old Porsche maybe 👍

Back