Hello Gang!

Peter if you love driving then don't buy the LT as the computer does the driving. Get something proper with a manual box and passive suspension. An old Porsche maybe 

Thats utter bollox.

peter, I have all 3... LT, Speciale and SV. If you are anywhere near Reading happy to take you out

Thats utter bollox.

peter, I have all 3... LT, Speciale and SV. If you are anywhere near Reading happy to take you out

Well that's a surprise coming from the latest person to buy an LT.

Peter are you a Dragon? Got to ask. If so i have seen you in Barbados at Xmas and I am not sure you will fit in the Speciale however you will the LT. We have resident here who has an LT and is also extremely tall. I love my speciale but with your garage i think the LT would compliment best.

I would hazard a guess he could afford an SV if he was Sam....,but I digress ..the LT is the one out of the three where it's at

Stop banging the drum Andrew ......drive a sodding LT with everything off ,no one expects you to buy one ,but you would at least appreciate what some of your peers ( not me obviously ) are trying to tell you

Dont be a twat. Ive got all sorts and had all sorts. Peter has expressed an interest in 3 specific cars that I own and you don't so your opinion isn't relevant at all.

I would hazard a guess he could afford an SV if he was Sam....,but I digress ..the LT is the one out of the three where it's at

i don't 100% agree. The LT and SV are so different one takes nothing away from the other. The spaz I feel gets beaten up by both

i don't 100% agree. The LT and SV are so different one takes nothing away from the other. The spaz I feel gets beaten up by both

He started by saying he wasn't rich enough to own an SV ...I was just stating to Sam that if he was THE Peter Jones ,then he probably would be....But I take your point on the difference as I unlike you don't have that experience

My point was you were prob right with respect to the Speciale

Dont be a twat. Ive got all sorts and had all sorts. Peter has expressed an interest in 3 specific cars that I own and you don't so your opinion isn't relevant at all.

Don't be a twat yourself. I don't have an LT because I've driven one and didn't like it. If you bothered to look beyond your own pompous point of view and read my post you would see it as light hearted humour. Many on here like the LT and I've already said ages ago I am sure it suits them perfectly. Doesn't mean I am not entitled to an opinion, what an idiotic thing to say.

You are the same and have been about any car you don't own and wax lyrical about the ones you do. Think you'll find you started it with your sarcastic and irrelevant comment when I was being friendly to Peter and helpful in offering him the chance to sample all 3.

Peter didn't ask for your or my opinion.

You are the same and have been about any car you don't own and wax lyrical about the ones you do. Think you'll find you started it with your sarcastic and irrelevant comment when I was being friendly to Peter and helpful in offering him the chance to sample all 3.

Peter didn't ask for your or my opinion.

Plenty of cars I don't own that I think are fantastic and would like to own. I'd like a 360CS for example, because they sound amazing, but don't see value right now. And ones that I don't own and have no interest in which I will express an opinion on. I started a thread on how I think new cars are changing for the worse. If my views are different to yours then no need to pick an argument, which you did.

Plenty of cars I don't own that I think are fantastic and would like to own. I'd like a 360CS for example, because they sound amazing, but don't see value right now. And ones that I don't own and have no interest in which I will express an opinion on. I started a thread on how I think new cars are changing for the worse. If my views are different to yours then no need to pick an argument, which you did.

Well there is irony. I traded my 360cs for the LT

Did all the cat versus dog (Porsche versus Mac) fighting scare Peter off ???

Do you see the 360CS as an investment or great for driving pleasure?

For me it was the mistake of the "old girlfriend". I had one when new, sold it and regretted it back in 05. Nearly bought one in 2011, then found a nice one... Then found it's only really great characteristics were the lightness/rawness and noise. The lightness/rawness doesnt translate into fast progress anymore and the SV beats it for noise, so it never got driven. 400 miles in 6 months!

For me it was the mistake of the "old girlfriend". I had one when new, sold it and regretted it back in 05. Nearly bought one in 2011, then found a nice one... Then found it's only really great characteristics were the lightness/rawness and noise. The lightness/rawness doesnt translate into fast progress anymore and the SV beats it for noise, so it never got driven. 400 miles in 6 months!

Back