hello john the cabby

Uber nice 996 GT2 and used on a track, hmmm nice, very nice

Welcome and fantastic metal...defo the best looking 996.

I think it was a mk1 moz everyone keeps telling me its the only rhd mk2 .still cant understand why people don't like them as much as gt3s .mine is bog standard but i should imagine with the suspension and everything sorted it would be a mega track car . I test drove a mk1 997 gt3 a couple of weeks ago and it didn't do it for me . saying that ill still probably end up with one unless fingers crossed the gt3 991s start to reduce in price

Yep, no one likes them....so please sell it to me! This is the second time I'm asking you, third time I'll have to steal it off you :D
(Welcome!)

hi lads met a few of the guys on like like sam (woppom)and david (Apollo) lovely blokes. I have a red mk2 996 GT2 and am im afraid to say a Porsche freak .I would love to buy radders GT3 but probably not possible at the moment . hopefully meet up with some of the members on here in the comming year thanks for letting me in :(handshake):

Hi J
Sorry I missed this, great to see you on here, hope you are well, see you kept the GT2, one of the best I have ever seen.

Back