Hello...

She's only here spying for Maxine, don't be fooled by it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gunsmilie:

LOL, Maxine told me she had lunch with Kaz recently and that they are good friends so I thought exactly the same.

LOL, Maxine told me she had lunch with Kaz recently and that they are good friends so I thought exactly the same.

Sorry to disappoint you gents, but Max & I have far better things to discuss than you bunch of reprobates :highly_amused:. Since we were given the vote we've been quietly plotting world domination.....:eagerness:

Sorry to disappoint you gents, but Max & I have far better things to discuss than you bunch of reprobates :highly_amused:. Since we were given the vote we've been quietly plotting world domination.....:eagerness:

have you started in the Middle East ?

sorry to disappoint you gents, but max & i have far better things to discuss than you bunch of reprobates :highly_amused:. Since we were given the vote we've been quietly plotting world dominatrix.....:eagerness:

efa

Hi Kaz, welcome. I only been here a short while, seems sort of OK here:nonchalance:

Back