Hi, New Member nurburgringgtr

N

nurburgringgtr

Greetings to all.

I have joined this prestigious forum as a recommendation from several of your members and have only just got round to the process!
With a couple of Nissan GT-R's (R35 and R34) and an M2, I reckon that I can have some interesting 'conversations' with your forum members.

Up to recently I have been involved in organising the Nissan GT-R track days and motorsport events, but 5 years with one organisation has rather blinkered me and it is time to spread my knowledge and help in other areas.

I have been involved in Motor Racing and in particular the BTCC package and have helped Jake Hill for the past seven years and am proud to see him in the Team Hard TAG Passat car performing as he always has done!

Hope to be communicating with you soon

John

Welcome John.

I've attended a number of your track events :thumbsup:

Welcome! Forget everything you have learned in professional racing and absorb the wealth of information at offer in this forum. :eek::

Welcome! Forget everything you have learned in professional racing and absorb the wealth of information at offer in this forum. :eek::

Lol - I see you have been converted ;)

Welcome John.... and please stick up some photos of the R34 please.

Hahaha, love it !

Welcome John. I hope you enjoy being part of S9's and can be a positive addition to the massive here.

I have now opened you up with full access.

As you're into your track days, why not join us on our Zandvoort exclusive to S9's trip in Sept? Henrik would love the company too as he gets very lonely down in the Datsun garage with his Nismo :)

Morning John,

Good to see you on here. If don't see you before, see you on the 24th/25th June at Dunsfold.

Pete

Is this the famous John from GTR.co.uk?

Welcome along - nice to have another rice fan on here!

John Fuggles ?

Hi John, we now have two resident GTR guru's. Barry has a friend :D:

Welcome in John :(clap):

Cool dude, warm welcome... We need more smart people, place is littered with Mac and Porsche fanboys.

And a fair few who will help you progress from professional racing to become a trackday god.

Yes, my Datsun garage is always open :)

Zandvoort... Sep 11 & 12, private S9 days at one of EUR's very (if not THE) best tracks, are we gonna see you?

Wow, what a great response.

I am still involved with the organising of Track Days and will shortly be announcing six that we are confirming this week

A couple of pictures of current carsR34GTR.jpg BMW M2.jpgPrescott.JPG

Welcome aboard John.

Hi John, we now have two resident GTR guru's. Barry has a friend :D:

At last, somebody older than me on the forum! Welcome aboard John. I know John very well, we have been on some epic trips abroad in our GTRs and have had some great adventures over the years.

Back