Hi, New Member nurburgringgtr

Welcome John!

Don't know where you got the idea this was a prestigious forum!

The Viscount that resurrected this will be rolling in his grave at that remark! 😂👍🏽

Welcome along, some nice cars there 👍

I believe the power that I have is just about perfect for track and road usage. I appreciate that the LM20 is virtually identical power but Litchfield's have spent so much time getting the car right after I bought it with less than a 1,000 miles after the project that appeared to have been completed, wasn't.

As the car is still low mileage I intend to keep it and use it as it was designed.

Evening John and welcome 👍

Greetings to all.

I have joined this prestigious forum as a recommendation from several of your members and have only just got round to the process!
With a couple of Nissan GT-R's (R35 and R34) and an M2, I reckon that I can have some interesting 'conversations' with your forum members.

Up to recently I have been involved in organising the Nissan GT-R track days and motorsport events, but 5 years with one organisation has rather blinkered me and it is time to spread my knowledge and help in other areas.

I have been involved in Motor Racing and in particular the BTCC package and have helped Jake Hill for the past seven years and am proud to see him in the Team Hard TAG Passat car performing as he always has done!

Hope to be communicating with you soon

John

Last edited:
Back