Hi to all from the Isle of Man☀️

Frosty0711

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Mercedes S Class, Mercedes E Class AMG, Jaguar F Type
Hi everyone,
It was great to meet those who took part in the annual IOM Tour, I hope you all enjoyed it and all have a safe return home.
Already looking forward to my next drive, down to Surrey (top gear test track) for the annual "Dads Day Out" on Saturday June 20th, hope to see you all there.
Thanks to Moz for the intro and help so far.
Cheers all
🍻

Hi Eric, good to meet you in the IoM

Welcome aboard S9

Brilliant event, well organised, fantastic scenery and even better company. I will be back !

Brilliant event, well organised, fantastic scenery and even better company. I will be back !

Was good to meet you Trev, and good to see you over here too.

We didn't get a chance to talk much, so will catch up with you properly at the next jolly (keep an eye on the Events section on here)

Was good to meet you Trev, and good to see you over here too.

We didn't get a chance to talk much, so will catch up with you properly at the next jolly (keep an eye on the Events section on here)

:(y): Absolutely. Really enjoyed the event. This whole IoM thing has gotten under my skin though!

... Seriously makes me think of buying a house over there and just leaving some appropriate play toys specifically for when the mood takes you. I think a new Nismo GT-R would be awesome to peddle over there and my previous (now classic H-Gate Bayside Blue R34 V-Spec) would have to be re-acquired at some time in the future too. :p:

Hi everyone,
It was great to meet those who took part in the annual IOM Tour, I hope you all enjoyed it and all have a safe return home.
Already looking forward to my next drive, down to Surrey (top gear test track) for the annual "Dads Day Out" on Saturday June 20th, hope to see you all there.
Thanks to Moz for the intro and help so far.
Cheers all

Hi Frosty,

Welcome. Was that you in the red F-Type on the ice cream run?

Pete

Hi Eric
Let me know if you fancy a lap ;). My pal has the white F-Type Coupe JMN XX

Hi Pete,
Afraid so, that was me. 🚗

Sure, anytime, I have seen a couple of white F Types, I know one owner.
Cheers

Welcome Eric and Trev. Good to have you here.

Welcome guys and it was great to meet you too.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Back