I'm famous

Woppum

Grand Master Clutch
Cars owned: 918, Carrera GT, GT3, Cayenne turbo GT, Speciale, G63 and T50 on the way
Well, whatever floats your boat mate. Enjoy the notoriety.

gone.

Last edited:
You might get to meet scheme for a one on one, lucky you...

If ever ET looks on planet earth from another time, another galaxy, Solar system etc........Guess what the 1st thing they will see is...........:(hi)::(clap):

Might be a good idea to start doing tours like at the O2 etc........

Last edited:
You start like a thread an hour on every forum under the sun about your fake tan car and you act surprised you are "famous"?

Mate, I was on blockbusters. That's fame.

You start like a thread an hour on every forum under the sun about your fake tan car and you act surprised you are "famous"?

Mate, I was on blockbusters. That's fame.
Did you ask for "a P please Bob"

Congrats Sam

Well, whatever floats your boat mate. Enjoy the notoriety.

You are such a dry twat and miss all the humour lol . Common you can see past this!

Lol, your mums going to twist your ear for spending all your pocket money and your father is going to beat you with his stick ;)

You're the man Sam lol.

Henry please don't assume you know anything about what I do, it sounds petty, I know it's a joke but considering what I do it's a very unfair impression.

Last edited:
Honestly guys don't take this seriously, most of u have met me or at least know me on forums ... I do not take myself seriously!

I'm still going to kidnap you Sam

I need the money.

You are such a dry twat and miss all the humour lol . Common you can see past this!

Hahaha - got a live one on the hook! Gonna need a bigger boat...

S, I'm genuinely pleased for you either way - whether you're kidding or deadly serious. It is a great project, you drive your cars "properly" and don't take yourself seriously. You seem like you've got your ducks pretty well lined up...and yes, I am dry...but less of the twat...

you could but I'm riddled with debt and you would be puffing dust out an old purse

Henry please don't assume you know anything about what I do, it sounds petty, I know it's a joke but considering what I do it's a very unfair impression.

Heh Sam, ouch your reply hurt.
Actually I do know what you do and how hard you work. The responsibility on your shoulders must be massive.

I'm editing my 1st post dude, do yours. H.

Achieved major success in life.

Anyway, you can stick your 'fame' up your ass until you have a cupcake brand going down

Follow in my footsteps boy....

Attachments

• MozCake.jpg
    MozCake.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 144
Anyway, you can stick your 'fame' up your ass until you have a cupcake brand going down

Follow in my footsteps boy....

What would Danny say!?......

Back