I'm going to ask again.....

redfive

Forum moaning cnut and organiser of shit events
Cars owned: some
...can we PLEASE have some decent smileys on this site?

You just cant properly annotate your posts with the ones we have:ghost:

(and for me the 'more' tab doesn't even work now)

I think they've got much better recently :disgust:

Send Cem a begging letter via PM

He might listen

He'll listen to you. He loves you :snowman:

He's always disagreeing with me as it goes.

These smilies rock anyway :jaded:

:calm::disgust::mask::bee::cowboy::single fuck::dots::santa::no::jaded::excl::uncomfortableness::GrowUp::positive::sneakiness::GB_bonesrock::mad::wheelchair::teapot::shuriken::eek:range::apologetic::clover::donatello::hammer::acne::bull_head::euro::batman::loyal::fuk2::smug::flame::indecisiveness::saddam::gun_bandana::tank::boxing::hypnotysed::shy::detective::chairshot::tt2::walkman::eek:fftopic::chinese::blue::hurt::balloon::congratulatory::wacko::thumbsup::angel::blahblah::sentimental::waveclap::redface-new::sadwavey::arabia::puke::scooter::censored::squintdance::punk::chuckle:

:popcorn:

:adjoint:

What the actual fuck is this! Adjoint???

so.....when do the decent smileys arrive?:(inlove):

What's wrong with all the smileys we've already got then? I thought there were plenty to choose from.

:dejection:

I'm going to change your title to 'Forum Whingebag'

Once the site is (a) re hosted and stable in UH-Matt's server farm (final migration should be late Monday night in the early hours when it's quiet, as the site may have to go down for an hour or so), (b) we have our new artwork/logos done (being worked on) and (c) we have some mild re-skinning of the site underway just to freshen it up a bit......THEN (and as promised numerous times after your numerous request Steve) we will look at the bloomin smiley situation.

Would you like to make a donation to help fund these extra smileys you want us to have Steve ?

I'm going to change your title to 'Forum Whingebag'

Once the site is (a) re hosted and stable in UH-Matt's server farm (final migration should be late Monday night in the early hours when it's quiet, as the site may have to go down for an hour or so), (b) we have our new artwork/logos done (being worked on) and (c) we have some mild re-skinning of the site underway just to freshen it up a bit......THEN (and as promised numerous times after your numerous request Steve) we will look at the bloomin smiley situation.

Would you like to make a donation to help fund these extra smileys you want us to have Steve ?

please don't change my title totally, but please feel free to add the words 'forum whingebag' by all means:Kiss:

always happy to help out with funding mate, banner ads incoming??

"forum moaning cunt, organiser of shit events and whingebag".....i quite like that!

Last edited:
Back