I'm on holiday!!!!

Looks like beirut?

If its Beirut, I loved it there. Great fun-apart from the humidity.

Saga trip to Beirut?

Steve's living the dream.

Mind you, he's pretty careful with his pennies so it's likely not Saga and more of Sun readers holiday for £1.00 trip I'd say, complete with "kiss me quick" t-shirts and such like.

Steve's living the dream.

Mind you, he's pretty careful with his pennies so it's likely not Saga and more of Sun readers holiday for £1.00 trip I'd say, complete with "kiss me quick" t-shirts and such like.

I'm doing my bit for the travel industry. Barbados next week, Mustique in November and New York in December. Feeling rather excited

I'm doing my bit for the travel industry. Barbados next week, Mustique in November and New York in December. Feeling rather excited
Where are you staying in Nyc ?

I'm doing a bit too in the next 5 weeks, Jo-Burg, Nairobi, NYC and Hong Kong.

off to Dubai in October and again in November for the F1 :) then to the maldives for new year, should have a nice tan for the winter months

off to Dubai in October and again in November for the F1 :) then to the maldives for new year, should have a nice tan for the winter months

See you there, as usual buddy.

Radders gets it in one!!

A week in Beirut!...lovely Jubbly!

Radders gets it in one!!

A week in Beirut!...lovely Jubbly!

Enjoy. Where are you staying? I tried to pop into the Ferrari Main Dealer, but they were shut. If you are in Hamra, let me know, there is a great restaurant hidden away beside the Nike store.

Back