Incoming !!

Didn't know anything about it mate but now I do will deffo be there will talk to him tommorow I havnt had the Rollerskate since the beginning of March massively long story but to cut it short I won the battle and also helped Albert out with his car.

Second gear was almost unselectable and after just over two thousand miles the only way to find the gear was very aggresive hi reving heel and toe and that in traffic etc. just isn't an option.The wankers from Abarth technical tried to brush me off brining down there own Dog Ring boxed demo with 9000 miles saying its a characteristic I of course countered with have you not paused to think that maybe it's fucked the same and my own...

Anyway behind the scenes as it was clearly political and budget driven the option was around 12,000 Euros from memory. I found out who the manufacturers were and started emailing them directly they completely contradicted what the Abarth CEO was quoted as saying at the Geneve launch he said clutch less changes were possible they stated you must never change without the clutch so I came to the end of my tether and emailed all of the facts to every member of the main board in Italy and copied in the UK board.I also had a lot of help from Quiafe who are very local and the Italians hated this when I threatened to get them to rebuild it and modify the design flaws.

Twenty minutes after the mail went the head of UK,s PA rang me I was given a loan car having been offered nothing for eight weeks and the box was out and off to the manufacturers in Italy the following week.It has had a full rebuild and various mods the dealer found that the tiny copper race clutch had a spring completely missing so that's been renewed and Abarth have agreed to fit the full Sabelts race harnesses FOC as a gesture of goodwill.I love the car and just want to enjoy it so hope to see you all on the 20th now thanks for the Heds up mate.

Bit of a tail that Craig but I look forward to the showdown on the 20th :)

Welcome. Nice current and past fleet! I would be interested to know more about the RC helis you have? I've got a couple of Align Trex's that have been sat on a shelf a while. Damn hard things to fly!

Hi Andy, yes they are a handful and can be a very expensive learning curve, currently I have:

Align T-Rex's 450, 500, 600LE, 700LE a Mikado Logo 600LE and a Henseleit TDF

The 500 and 600 are a bit like Triggers broom but to be honest most have sat dormant for a couple of years just can't find the time, I'm getting a itch to get back though.

Welcome Nigel

welcome Nigel.

Welcome love tha Mac oranges ,great choice Brands GP way to go

Morning Nigel, thanks for registering and getting involved.

Stick around

Thanks guys !!

nothing wrong with your foot....you were just hankering after an excuse to get a Volcano Red invalid machine.....stop posting pictures of it !!!

haha, it's the bright light in this whole sorry situation :(rofl):

Welcome in Nigel.... twin-turbo V10 R8 must have been a giggle !!!!!

Hi Andy, yes they are a handful and can be a very expensive learning curve, currently I have:

Align T-Rex's 450, 500, 600LE, 700LE a Mikado Logo 600LE and a Henseleit TDF

The 500 and 600 are a bit like Triggers broom but to be honest most have sat dormant for a couple of years just can't find the time, I'm getting a itch to get back though.

Quite a selection. I've got a Trex 450 and 700 nitro which is a beast and quite intimidating! I can hover both of them (or could) and move them about slowly as long as I'm behind them :)

Welcome in Nigel.... twin-turbo V10 R8 must have been a giggle !!!!!

Loved that car, had it "de-tuned" to just shy of 900PS/1000Nm (kit capable 1500WHP) was so drivable, off boost same car, on boost just ridiculous theatre.

"Only" geared for 206mph GPS, but did that almost every time I went out in it :(devil):

Quite a selection. I've got a Trex 450 and 700 nitro which is a beast and quite intimidating! I can hover both of them (or could) and move them about slowly as long as I'm behind them :)

Nice.... the 700 is great, so stable if dialled in nicely, all about SIM time and practice, are you a member of a club?.... that helps.

Nice.... the 700 is great, so stable if dialled in nicely, all about SIM time and practice, are you a member of a club?.... that helps.

I've a Raptor 50 Nitro collecting dust in the loft... proper challenge to fly the things, nothing like a quadcopter

Hi Nigel,

I've met you a few times through Henry on events such as VMax and Goodwood - although the cars I saw you with were the RS6, R8 & 650. I never saw the 12C although Henry showed me the pictures of how it ended.

I'm the chap losing his hair that had the C63 at the time and various Minis. I was at Spa with Henry in April, shame you couldn't make it but welcome abroad anyway - Maybe you can persuade H to join here.

The Shoprider Cadiz looks sweet, Deluxe version with walnut trim I see...

Simon

Hi Nigel,

I've met you a few times through Henry on events such as VMax and Goodwood - although the cars I saw you with were the RS6, R8 & 650. I never saw the 12C although Henry showed me the pictures of how it ended.

I'm the chap losing his hair that had the C63 at the time and various Minis. I was at Spa with Henry in April, shame you couldn't make it but welcome abroad anyway - Maybe you can persuade H to join here.

The Shoprider Cadiz looks sweet, Deluxe version with walnut trim I see...

Simon

Hi Simon, thanks for the kind words re the Cadiz, like that you have an eye for quality..... am going to flip it once I'm up and about again :)

Yes the 12C incident did cost H a set of undies and both of us one of our 9 lives maybe.... will post a thread up on that when I get a mo, which shouldn't be long at all.

Hope to see you soon !!

I've a Raptor 50 Nitro collecting dust in the loft... proper challenge to fly the things, nothing like a quadcopter

ah the Raptor 50... an absolute classic, pinnacle at it's time, yeah they do take some commitment for sure...... drones seem to be the thing for a lot of people now I don't know too much about them but they are so advanced now they seem to pretty much fly themselves and are un-crashable.... where's the fun in that, Hmmmmmmm :(rofl):

A belated welcome to S9's , I've been too busy enjoying myself.

Thanks Henry, completely understandable sir, trust you're having fun !! :(y):

The 2 week party came to an end yesterday, TT finished for another year.

I'm exhausted. 😁

Back