Incoming!

HH300

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Lotus GT430 Lotus Exige V6 Cup Alfaholics 1975 Spider Caterham R400 Boxster
Hi All

New member checking in. I've been stranded in the US for 2+ years but am now back in Blighty. Couldn't take it anymore:D:

Was lucky enough to drive some great tracks there - Sebring, Lime Rock etc. Had a 991 GT3, an Atom and a GT4. Now selling rather than importing - so making a shopping list! I have a Lotus Exige Cup over here (some may know the car) and an Alfaholics Alfa. Next........:(think):

Farook introduced me - we've been behaving very badly for years and I know a few here - James, Henrik, Ralf met at track days at Spa, Ring, etc over quite a few years. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you on tracks and trips over the rest of the summer and beyond.

Mark

Attachments

• FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    FullSizeRender 3.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 357
  • FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 280
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 337
Hi Mark - nice cars. Lovely details on the Alfa. How does it drive?

Hi Mark, welcome. Look forward to see you in Zandvoort.

Welcome

As for next

Another Alfa of course

Welcome Mark. T'is good to have you on board with us.

Lovely cars, especially the Alfa. Do you use it much ?

Hi Scott

Brilliant set up for track, TSpark engine, upgraded brakes and suspension. Sequential box makes it a pig on the road - will probably go back to a manual

Thanks! Just took it to Le Mans. A few track days including Spa. Always fun though v track focused for the road

Welcome to S9's.

welcome in. Your Cup is lovely, I have the only other burnt orange cup around, see you on a TD one day soon.

welcome in. Your Cup is lovely, I have the only other burnt orange cup around, see you on a TD one day soon.

I look forward to it!

Welcome Mark. T'is good to have you on board with us.

Lovely cars, especially the Alfa. Do you use it much ?

Actually hoping to use it more with a few more mods - a great track car and fun on the road. Also has real stealth - nobody expects it to perform like it does!

Stop talking about Burnt Orange Cups, it's a sore spot :).

Nick/Henry - please let Mark in.

A good friend and total petrolhead. As he says we have been trackie partners for the last five years or so...

That Orange Cup was never going outside the family... 👍

Nick/Henry - please let Mark in.

A good friend and total petrolhead. As he says we have been trackie partners for the last five years or so...

That Orange Cup was never going outside the family... 👍

Done. Mark, the doors are unlocked. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Always good to see another Lotus man :). Currently wondering whether to upgrade suspension and engine , or hang on for one of the later 360 cups to hit the second hand market :(think):

Also done the Atom thing....bonkers cars :D:

Last edited:
Back