Love my GT3

poon

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Beetles, Golfs, 911's, GT3, GT3RS, Audi RS4 Avant
Well after 6 months of it being stuck in the garage after I bought an M3 I went out today for an early morning noon with Farook, Wopps, Josh and a few others around Herts, now I remember why I love it!

The sound the engine makes, the power, the way its gets the power down, the sharpness of its turn in, the way the rear end hooks up, the feeling of every camber, bump, nook and cranny.

It wanted to throw me into a ditch but was only joking as it feels really scary but actually is very planted.

On track is where it really belongs though!

A few pics, enjoy:

Attachments

• gts silly medium file.jpg
    gts silly medium file.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 231
  • gts 2 silly medium file.jpg
    gts 2 silly medium file.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 282
Last edited:
Well after 6 months of it being stuck in the garage after I bought an M3 I went out today for an early morning noon with Farook, Wopps, Josh and a few others around Herts, now I remember why I love it!

The sound the engine makes, the power, the way its gets the power down, the sharpness of its turn in, the way the rear end hooks up, the feeling of every camber, bump, nook and cranny.

It wanted to throw me into a ditch but was only joking as it feels really scary but actually is very planted.

On track is where it really belongs though!

A few pics, enjoy:

I was admiring it in my rear view mirror, looked fantastic and made me miss mine. GTO was frightening on those roads !

I was admiring it in my rear view mirror, looked fantastic and made me miss mine. GTO was frightening on those roads !

I bet! Fair play to you and Josh, stone chip and damage city out there

Nice one for letting me know about a hoon out today Gents

I got up at 6am and had nowt to do....ended up hoovering the pond out !!

:(

You're lucky, I got a bum steer to go in the opposite direction :)

Nice one for letting me know about a hoon out today Gents

I got up at 6am and had nowt to do....ended up hoovering the pond out !!

:(

I was only told last night at 10

No point owning it for you seeing as you never frequent a track now. Major issue for you being blinded by the bright orange car flashing past you :D

No point owning it for you seeing as you never frequent a track now. Major issue for you being blinded by the bright orange car flashing past you :D

:blahblah:

Suppose I may as well give it to you

Performante going.

Was kidding. I'm downsizing as I've got clarity since the spaz arrived.

trailer incoming and I really don't need 4 special cars.

original idea was GTS,csl and race the Honda, get a trailer, Speciale, Aventador sv.

possibly going back to plan.

When you going to get a decent set of lungs for your spaz tony ?

When you going to get a decent set of lungs for your spaz tony ?

Get yourself booked in to the RMA trackday bank holiday Monday. I'll have my Spaz and GTS there.

Currently, I really like the noise of my Spaz. I'm reserving judgement until I hear yours :)

Get yourself booked in to the RMA trackday bank holiday Monday. I'll have my Spaz and GTS there.

Currently, I really like the noise of my Spaz. I'm reserving judgement until I hear yours :)

I have a cracked windscreen so touch and go whether that will be possible. What track is it ?

I miss my GT3... :(

Performante going.

Was kidding. I'm downsizing as I've got clarity since the spaz arrived.

trailer incoming and I really don't need 4 special cars.

original idea was GTS,csl and race the Honda, get a trailer, Speciale, Aventador sv.

possibly going back to plan.

But that will leave you without a soft top which you really needed??! :8):

one of my favourites
me at silly left hander.jpeg

Back