McLaren warranty.. (again)🙄

Some pictures taken by Tanvir when we met for coffee a few weeks ago

c38a8347-244e-4564-b6be-95d22e4ae65b.jpg

1624c29c-3372-414c-bdc9-8cf8ac9c73ef.jpg

Had the best day in my 675lt yesterday, nothing could of matched it for performance. Drove 160 mile to silverstone in comfort, destroyed everything there including race cars, drove the 160 mile back home and the car felt like it had just come out of the showroom. It got a pasting and it was perfect. Sat and admired it with a beer when i landed back home, smitten

What colour car was yours, I was there too in the cup car. No mclaren overtook me :(devil):

Carl

Vaugly related, a photographer opened the drivers door on my 600 last week and managed to somehow crack the roof edge trim. McLaren are fixing it under warranty.

Had my 2019 600 LTS inspected recently for corrosion whilst in for another bit of work. Amazingly all clear!

Unfortunately though, cracked door hinges were spotted, both sides. Seems like warranty claims are being rejected and the parts are on back order so dumped it to the trade.

I'm not going to buy another McLaren. Fancied a 765LTS but it will be a mess of corrosion, cracked gorilla glass, cracked windscreens and shagged door hinges before too long.

Found one of the very last F8 Spiders, speccable, which will do the job nicely,

Last edited:
Only issue with my 600 was crack door hinges and screen all done under warranty apart from that its been faultless mechanically with 9k miles on the clock but it will be my last new Macca as I really want a V12 vantage long term and a 675LT!

Vaugly related, a photographer opened the drivers door on my 600 last week and managed to somehow crack the roof edge trim. McLaren are fixing it under warranty.

Uninsured photographer?

Uninsured photographer?

He is insured but all he did was open the door. I've cctv footage of him doing it. I assume the window window didn't drop. Or he opened it too fast but I don't see how nor does the footage show that. He pulled on the button and opened the door as it unlatched.

Last edited:

Which bit? Usually its the window that goes (and it explodes, its quite impressive :))

Back