New member - bispal

bispal

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Current:- McLaren 675LT Clubsport 986 Boxster S Mazda MX5 Mk1 1.8
New member Bispal - with a McLaren

Hi,

like a few others at the moment i have just bought a 12C. I saw some pictures one of my neighbours put on FB of the meet at De Vere Latimer at the weekend and the turnout looked amazing, would be great to meet some like minded people. I also saw a few familiar cars from the McLaren owners uk group on FB, of which other newbie 'sarnie' is also a member and looks like some of the other cars at De Vere Latimer. Bad camera phone picture of my new and old car below (opposite extremes).

Attachments

• snowy_3.jpg
    snowy_3.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Better picture

Better picture

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    195.5 KB · Views: 220
Welcome - Moz - You should do a count up but I think that the balance of power has now clearly shifted to the "Mac" side....

Hey Bispal....welcome.

....Moz and team, I know the gentleman and where he lives. If he misbehaves I can go round and sort him out :)
(or atleast extract a pax drive in his 12C - looks lovely in white with black wheels)

I love 12C's, welcome to S9's.

Better picture

Looks great..... Think the balance of power is now on the white Mac side.... Never mind it's still a great car whatever the colour

In two minds whether to welcome you or not, had my eye on that one at MCL Midlands :)

In two minds whether to welcome you or not, had my eye on that one at MCL Midlands :)

Well there's plenty more fish in the sea, ar least a dozen anyway ;-)

Welcome Bispal. Lovely looking 12C

Welcome Bispal.

I've given you VIP access now so you'll see much more.
Do get involved and we look forward to meeting you in time.

Make sure that you only post in the public section if you want "everyone" to see what you've put up.

Welcome Bispal.

I've given you VIP access now so you'll see much more.
Do get involved and we look forward to meeting you in time.

Make sure that you only post in the public section if you want "everyone" to see what you've put up.

Brilliant! Many thanks, looking forward to being part of the gang.

Brilliant! Many thanks, looking forward to being part of the gang.

Sweet ride that Cortina. How do you get on in the mac with the desert wellies ? I'm wondering if you catch your toes at all.

:)

Thanks for joining bispal, get stuck in and involved

Always a good social going on in here, or car hoon of some sort

Welcome mate!....great choice of car. the cars are epic. The dealers suck. Simples.

Back