coyft

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: McLaren 675LTS Porsche 911 2.7rs 964RS, 996 GT3RS, 997 4.0RS Porsche CGT Lambo SL Honda NSX
Hello all, I recognise a few of the names from the "other" place. Anyway Hughsie told me some people are plotting a CGT track day??

I've only had mine a couple of months and would love to rag it around a track with some like minded enthusiasts!

He’s a good as I’m sure a few of you know Kevin - let him in proper like :)

Hello all, I recognise a few of the names from the "other" place. Anyway Hughsie told me some people are plotting a CGT track day??

I've only had mine a couple of months and would love to rag it around a track with some like minded enthusiasts!

Welcome, nice to see you on here.

Hi Kevin

Welcome to the forum. Please post photos of your Zonda!

Hi Kevin

How are you enjoying the CGT?

Hi Kevin

Welcome to the forum. Please post photos of your Zonda!

Hi George, I've sold the Zonda, but I have that great picture you took of it, next to the Buccaneer on my wall to remind me.

Hi Kevin

How are you enjoying the CGT?

Hey Kevin, I've not really used it, I've been out of the country for a few months, but am hoping to do some track days in it this summer!!

Welcome aboard Kevin.

Be great if you too can do the track day in your CGT.

So why did you sell the Zonda. My dream car, or is it like all the other heroes, never meet them as they disappoint?

Welcome aboard Kevin.

Be great if you too can do the track day in your CGT.

So why did you sell the Zonda. My dream car, or is it like all the other heroes, never meet them as they disappoint?

I loved it, had some fantastic experiences in it. I fancied trying something different, plus I made a few bob on it.

Access opened up.

Welcome aboard.

Hi Kevin, we like pictures and an introductory Thread here on S9’s 😁
However, this is the Public Section so take it inside.

Welcome and enjoy.

Hi Kevin, good to see the sl still on your list
Mohan

Hey Mohan, love the SL, still rag it around Snetterton now and again. Love the sound and I think it has aged really well.

Chasing you back from Southwold is one of my fondest memories

Back