New Member (Sort of)

BaV

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Currently: 991.2 GT3-RS Weissach, M2 Comp & 7.5 Golf R GR Yaris Incoming!
Hi Guys, You will see that I joined this forum in 2016 and from memory started a thread like this but it never really got rolling and I didnt get given access to the main forum. I am able to spend a bit more time these days on forums and am active on a few others so would like to become a fully fledged member on here too if possible!

Currently have a 991.2 GT3 and my insta is @r8_bav incase any of you guys on here have met me before!

Cheers

Hey mate!

Can vouch for Rich guys. A load of you know him and his Gt3 is from another forum member too!

Hi Rich,

Nice to see you on here. Lovely GT3 I remember from the last Ryka's meet I went to

Hey mate!

Can vouch for Rich guys. A load of you know him and his Gt3 is from another forum member too!

Cheers mate!

Hi Rich,

Nice to see you on here. Lovely GT3 I remember from the last Ryka's meet I went to

Thanks, very much looking forward to the next Sunday morning run down there with you guys now the weather's on the up!

Welcome over here Rich, thanks for getting involved again
Stick around

Hi Rich
The previous owner of your car is fairly vocal on here 😁

Welcome over here Rich, thanks for getting involved again
Stick around

Thank you for the welcome! I’ll definitely stick around should I get let in! 😂

Hi Rich
The previous owner of your car is fairly vocal on here 😁

Cheers Ben, yes Mike tells me similar so look forward to meeting him!

I’d worry less about how vocal he is and more about how many times the car has overshot Vale into the gravel :D

(Just kidding, it wasn’t that car ;))

Welcome Rich.

I’d worry less about how vocal he is and more about how many times the car has overshot Vale into the gravel :D
Welcome Rich.

Yes, and when his so called mates, slow right down into a convoy and wind the window down and just wave as they creep by.........:sorrow:
I dread to think what would happen if ever i have a proper off, what will they do then start giving out " Cup Cakes".........:D:

Last edited:
Actually the occupants of the other car that got overtaken like a tornado were dying of hysterics :)

Hey mate!

Nothing but "Conjecture".......:D: Anyway........

View attachment 32846

I'm sure! :(handshake):

Welcome Rich.

Haha cheers Tanvir, looks like I know a fair few of you on the forum already!

Welcome again Rich.

As Moz has been a lazy arse and not opened your access, I now have.

I suggest you now move from this thread into the private area which you should now be able to see.

Actually the occupants of the other car that got overtaken like a tornado were dying of hysterics :)

Actually it was quite surreal, been going round that corner for like 25 years plus, and have never gone off at that point. Then on that day thought the tyres were up to temp went to turn in and the front would not bite, its just pushed me out wide at about 15 Mph into the first 10ft of the Gravel trap.

See its forecast 8d and rain tomorrow, be good to try out the" Wetmode" on the 992.

Last edited:
Back