New member XRS

X

XRS

Hi all,

Just joined the forum and looking forward to lots of chat about cars, especially german ones and especially ones of the Porsche variety!

Couple of pics attached and a couple more to follow.

Happy New Year!

Richard

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 223
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 135
Ah , a Porsche man. Welcome 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Welcome Richard and I'm glad you've now joined us here.

Have a nose around the site and then get stuck in. Don't be put off by anyone as their bark is always worse than their bite :)

Maybe tomorrow early for a breakfast near your office might suit you for a few hours escape too....? We'll return to Berko mid/late morning.

http://www.s9s.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=12836

Welcome Richard.

Welcome to a kindred spirit!

We will have to have speaks about your GT3s....!

Hi Richard and Welcome, look forward to meeting you at some point.

Happy New Year Richard !
Good to see you here.

John.

Welcome. How are you finding the M3?

Thanks for the kind welcome everyone.

The M3 is uhmmm, OK but I just came from nearly 3 years in an F10 M5 as a daily so that's a tough act to follow. The M5 was epic in every way but I just didn't fancy another one, so thought I'd give the 3 a go. It's a good car and feels a lot smaller and lighter than the F10 but doesn't have that feeling of invincibility you get with the M5. Anyone that's driven an F10 will know what I'm on about! M3 is plenty fast enough and great in the dry but feels a bit twitchy in the wet and the sound is a bit "take it or leave it". I'll give it a year and see how it goes. It's a good car by any standard but I don't love it like I did the M5, even though it's obviously lighter and more nimble and in some ways a bit more "M". You actually also feel like a bit of a hooligan in the M3 which you never really did in the M5, it was a bit too below the radar. So, pluses and minuses for the M3 but nothing to really complain about!

Anyhow, here's my other two 911s just to complete the set.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 201
991gt3 is voodoo blue?

991gt3 is voodoo blue?

Yes and it's the best blue by far on the 991. If circumstances had been different, I'd have bought that car the second Richard hesitated, but he didn't !

Yes and it's the best blue by far on the 991. If circumstances had been different, I'd have bought that car the second Richard hesitated, but he didn't !
that's the best colour 991 gt3 Richard and 4 litre . fantastic

Welcome on board. Nice set of cars. E92 M3 sounds way better than the newer car

Back