lambocraig

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Land Cruiser, Vanborghini, Ducati SPS, Corrado VR6
Hi,

Happy to join S9, please feel free to contact me with any questions or advice.

Previously a Porsche geek from Porsche Reading, currently Sales Manager at Lamborghini Pangbourne.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Hi,

Happy to join S9, please feel free to contact me with any questions or advice.

Previously a Porsche geek from Porsche Reading, currently Sales Manager at Lamborghini Pangbourne.

Hope to meet some of you soon!

Welcome buddy, known Craig for sometime, he's an all round nice guy and petrol head, organises some great drives and for me has always been a great pleasure to deal with on the Lambo front. I think a few of you may know him also through Porsche and Lamborghini.

Think if we are nice to him he would organise a meet at Pangbourne to check out the new Huracan Spyder and drink some free coffee, count me in !

Hopefully Moz, Nick or Hen you can open the gates and let him through.

TTFN

Phew more Bull

Welcome Craig

Welcome Craig :(y):

Excellent news if Craig joins. He is very knowledgeable about not only Lambos but also Porsches. He seems to know all the Porsches around the Reading area, and obviously all the Lambos.

It would be great if he organised a meet at Pangbourne. Even better if he upgraded the coffee machine .

A warm welcome to S9's, enjoy.

Welcome Craig, we need more Lambo owners in here to balance out all the McLaren lot!

The gates have been opened (you can see the private areas now)

Get involved

Welcome Craig, I've been lucky enough to enjoy your hospitality with both Porsche and Lambo/Aston

Welcome Craig 😀

Welcome to S9, Craig

Welcome Craig, we met at Lamborghini Pangbourne a few years ago.

Back