New Sponsor Autofficina Parts

yellowtr

Yellow MR2 with Testarossa bodykit
Cars owned: Lamborghini Diablo SV, Porsche 964 C4, Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1, Seat Atteca, Honda Jazz
Hi All,

I have recently started a new Supercar Parts business with Elias Elia of Autofficina / Racing Technologies fame. We are selling Ferrari, Maserati and Lamborghini spares. We are able to offer, new, used and re-manufactured parts at realistic prices. We are buying parts all the time and we can offer S9 members a discount.

We can ship worldwide and we take Visa, Mastercard and American Express.

Out web-shop will be up and running very soon, but feel free to follow us on Instagram. I will be sending Nick/Moz out banner this week.

We have just taken in the following Huracan wheels. The first set was off a showroom car and have minimal use. There are "Giano" style. I can do these for £2000 INCLUDING VAT. The second set is brand new, "Mimas". Retail on these are £5680.00 + VAT. I can do these for £3000 INCLUDING VAT. This is only for S9 members.

If you require anything, please drop me a DM.

Thanks

Peter

www.autoffiicinaparts.co.uk
www.instagram.com/autofficinaparts

IMG_3912.JPEG
IMG_3914.JPEG

Nice one Peter, I wish you every success ����������

Thanks Ross. Its quite a change from my previous career and starting this from scratch is a challenge, but its all good. We are happy with what we have achieved so far.

Great pricing on the wheels

As Chris still a partner at Autoficina?

Great pricing on the wheels

As Chris still a partner at Autoficina?

Thanks. They are really nice wheels. I'll even throw in UK next day delivery free for S9 members.

No Chris is no longer a partner there, left about 5.5yrs ago all very amicable. Elias and Peter are heading up Autofficina / Racing Technologies. We will do a breakfast meet soon, I will let everyone know.

My bad Peter as you beat me to it !

Welcome Autofficina Parts.
Guys, for those of you who don’t know Peter he’s an absolute saint. Those of you who do know him, know this already.

So if you need parts that his biz can provide, you’re in very safe hands indeed !

I used to use Autofficina for my Diablo before Lamborghini opened a dealership in my village. Great bunch of people.

My bad Peter as you beat me to it !

Welcome Autofficina Parts.
Guys, for those of you who don’t know Peter he’s an absolute saint. Those of you who do know him, know this already.

So if you need parts that his biz can provide, you’re in very safe hands indeed !

No problem Nick, I wanted to post the wheels up as I received them yesterday. I also have a full carbon engine bay interior for a Huracan too. I'll post that tomorrow.

Thanks as well for the kind words :(y):

I used to use Autofficina for my Diablo before Lamborghini opened a dealership in my village. Great bunch of people.

Thank you, Elias, Peter and the team work very hard in a competitive industry to provide the very best service. We have a early Diablo in at the moment for some work as well as a Countach.

Top work by Pete, spoke to him about a set of Ferrari wheels at 5pm last night, he personally drove up from Surrey to Bucks and delivered them lunchtime today. Amazing customer service.

Back