New Sponsor Securian Industries (Security Products & Car Barriers)

Moz

Administrator
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
Cars owned: Speciale, SV Roadster, LP640 Roadster, Yaris GR, 991.2 GT3RS, Taycan CT4S, Alfa 1.5 Ti. Citroen AMI!
S9's welcomes it's latest forum Sponsor - Securian Industries (Security Products & Car Barriers)

This is one of our very own Max Veloce's portfolio of businesses, that are into security product manufacturing business that do home, commercial mechanical security products as well as car posts/barriers.

www.securian.store

“Why We Believe Effective, Easy to Use, Internally Fitted Mechanical Security is Needed?

The problems we see is that most homes, properties, workspaces and other assets have their security defences situated externally, such as common door locks, key-code locks, remotely operated locks, chains and padlocks and therefore they are accessible and vulnerable to criminal attack by such methods as lock picking, bar levering, barging/forcing or even being compromised by powerful battery operated equipment such as drills or reciprocating saws and disc grinders. In addition to these problems, most common electronic Security Alarm Systems use internally located door contact sensors and other products such as PIR’s (Passive Infrared sensors) which often means that criminals have most likely already caused damage to a property or even broken into a house or office before the alarm activates. Securian’s products however are designed to deter entry and help stop break-ins in the first place, so it should be an easy decision to make, “Armour Your Assets” because entry-prevention is often far better than dealing with the aftermath and cost of loss and repair following a successful break-in, just ask an insurer.

Product focus for S9S:

The Securian PB-2 is a super-sized removable bollard providing substantial theft protection for your car or trailer

The PB-2 is a removable parking post that provides a tough and well-built barrier to car thieves. The ultra-strong PB-2 steel bollard is corrosion-proof and performs well under attack. When fitted this retractable bollard can be
secured in place in seconds. Its innovative tamper-proof fixings will give you peace of mind that your valuable vehicle is protected at all times. The Securian PB-2 is perfect for use at home.
Multiple Securian PB–2’s can be used as car park bollards to protect commercial parking spaces also. Invest in the ultimate in large retractable and removable parking space or driveway bollards.

Attachments

• SecInd.jpg
    SecInd.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 426
Thank you for the intro Steve, Nick & Henry,

The guys and girls at Securian Industries are very grateful for the opportunity to show their products on S9s and at the same time make a small contribution to running costs of the S9s platform in doing so.

I have invested in this business because I believe, particularly at this time, that crime such as car theft and break-ins is on the rise and will continue to do so as harder times unfold for all.

Here are some more pictures of the car post in situ:

BS2-Activation-1a.jpg BS2-DeActivationa.jpg BS2-Deactivateda.jpg

If you would like to enquire about a "PB" security post

JUST CLICK HERE www.SECURIAN.STORE

Contact Details:

Tel: 0330 3337279

email: info@securian.store

Sam or Simon are the chaps to speak to if you would like any further information.

Cheers,

Max

Last edited:
Good luck with this and great to see the site being helped as well....:8):

My missus would forget it's there and back into it - at speed!!!

Good luck with this and great to see the site being helped as well....:8):

My missus would forget it's there and back into it - at speed!!!

Exactly the same would happen here ��

Good luck with the new venture

You could always ask your good ladies to park the other way around, they wouldn't miss that bright yellow post right in front of them..... surely?

You could always ask your good ladies to park the other way around, they wouldn't miss that bright yellow post right in front of them..... surely?

I’ve been asking her to do the dishes for the last month mate..... ����

Thank you for the intro Steve, Nick & Henry,

The guys and girls at Securian Industries are very grateful for the opportunity to show their products on S9s and at the same time make a small contribution to running costs of the S9s platform in doing so.

I have invested in this business because I believe, particularly at this time, that crime such as car theft and break-ins is on the rise and will continue to do so as harder times unfold for all.

Here are some more pictures of the car post in situ:

View attachment 39016 View attachment 39017 View attachment 39018

If you would like to enquire about a "PB" security post

JUST CLICK HERE www.SECURIAN.STORE

Contact Details:

Tel: 0330 3337279

email: info@securian.store

Sam or Simon are the chaps to speak to if you would like any further information.

Cheers,

Max

That’s an awesome piece piece of kit, insurance companies would do well to insist everyone have these installed.
Thank you for advertising with us and good luck.

...you clearly have NOT met my missus!!! (and reverse-in??!!! - seriously????)

Securian Door Jammers

Day and night protection for your home or that of family or friends by preventing unwanted access.

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600.jpg s-l500.jpgT

The MX-2 is a sleek, cylindrical and tubular style Day & Night Door Jamming which is easy to install and operate, with no lock or keys needed it works without complications. This simple yet effective cylindrical drop-pin design can protect your doors from being opened when attacked by force or when a door’s lock has been picked or compromised by someone with criminal intent. Due to its precision made, high specification cylindrical and tubular section materials of construction the MX-2 can withstand very high attack forces leaving you with the peace of mind that your home or workspace is well protected. The MX-2 has protective bumper rings to protect any surfaces that come into contact with it, such as your door or other surfaces when not in use. With its simple drop-down and pull-up operation the MX-2 ensures you can retain a door closed or release a door open in seconds by lifting the head away from its base, this ensures fast and effective operation in an emergency situation too.

To find out more visit www.securian.store

Last edited:
Do you have patio doors at home or your workspace?

Just £28.99 including P&P

s-l500.jpg 1234.jpg s-l500a.jpg

PX3 Security French Door - Patio Door - Double Door - Day & Night Lock

The PX-3 is one size fits nearly all patio or double in-line handled door configuration, its box section style body makes it a secure Day & Night Door retainer which is easy to install and operate, with no lock or keys needed it works without complications. This simple yet effective slide-on design can protect your doors from being opened when attacked by force or when a door’s own lock has been picked or compromised by someone with criminal intent. Due to its precision made, high specification box section body material of construction the PX-3 can withstand substantial attack forces leaving you with the peace of mind that your home or workspace is well protected. The PX-3 has protective foam internals to protect door handles that come into contact with it when in use. With its simple slide-on operation the PX-3 ensures you can retain a door closed or release a door open in seconds by simply turning the PX-3’s top mounted retaining knob, this ensures fast and effective operation in an emergency situation too, unlike other products on the market that require you to go and find keys to operate/open or even loose.

Feature include:

· Easy to install and use

· Simple one piece construction with easy to use retaining knob

· Just two or three turns of the retaining knob to secure

· High specification rust free materials of construction

· Designed to withstand substantial attack forces

· Aesthetically pleasing and stylish design

· No self-Lock-in problems, no keys to find or to lose

Buy online on eBay HERE

Or go to www.securian.store

Attachments

• s-l64.jpg
    s-l64.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 291
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 302
Last edited:
New for 2021 - Protect your two wheeled toys

Introducing the MC-1 Motorcycle stand and locking system by Securian Industries

securian-bike-stand-lock-8.jpg

For superbikes or off-Road Bikes

The Combined Securian MC-1 Motorcycle Ground Anchor/Security Stand with lock & Cable included

• Simply roll-in and lock-up, it couldn’t be easier to store & secure your motorcycle
• Space-saving design that keeps your motorcycle upright and there’s no need to use your bike’s stand either
• Supplied with D-Lock and additional cable to secure to the frame, removes the chance of a wheel being removed
• 4 Digit combination lock "easy to use" and no more losing keys
• Adjustable to suit various wheel sizes from 14” to 21”more losing keys
• Easy to install indoors or outdoors
• This modified bike stand has upgraded security bolts and fasteners for higher security
• Designed to be removable by the owner when required
• Additional security solutions such as the MC-1 may reduce insurance premiums
• Built from weatherproof materials and painted for corrosion resistance

securian-bike-stand-lock-2.jpg

Available on eBay today: CLICK HERE

Last edited:
Two More New Products to Protect Your Two Wheeled Toys - DAY AND NIGHT PROTECTION

WALL MOUNTED LOCKABLE BIKE HANGER
Securian’s AX range of bike and asset wall hangers are built for performance and protection.
Designed, engineered, and constructed in the UK from the toughest materials, they’re an
innovative storage and security solution for bikes and garage assets of all sizes and types.

wall-lockable-bike-hanger.jpg

GROUND SECURITY ANCHOR
The Securian Ground Anchor is a unique, easy to install, rotating security ground or wall mounted anchor.
Featuring covered and protected fixing bolts, this makes it one of the only anchors which can deflect attacking
forces as it rotates. The GX-1 is especially suited for mopeds, scooters, and motorcycles, though can be used
to protect a range of vulnerable and high-value items, such as trailers, bicycles, and much more.

security-anchor-gx-1.jpg

security-anchor.jpg

Go to www.securian.store for further details and to buy online

Last edited:
Some great products there, will do well im sure

Wall bike hanger looks good. Website refers to small, medium and large. AX 1, 2 or 3. However, no option to purchase anything but an AX.

Thank you mate,

when my manufacturing business that was operating in the leisure sector shut down due to lockdown I decided to design and develop these security products, I just had the feeling it is a “growing needs” area given everything that is happening around us.

Hi Andrew,

thank you for taking the time to have a look at the website and the AX range, you’re quite right I’ll get onto the boys tomorrow and find out what the hell they’re doing.

Apologies for that, well spotted.

New for 2021 - Protect your two wheeled toys

Introducing the MC-1 Motorcycle stand and locking system by Securian Industries

View attachment 39631

For superbikes or off-Road Bikes

The Combined Securian MC-1 Motorcycle Ground Anchor/Security Stand with lock & Cable included

• Simply roll-in and lock-up, it couldn’t be easier to store & secure your motorcycle
• Space-saving design that keeps your motorcycle upright and there’s no need to use your bike’s stand either
• Supplied with D-Lock and additional cable to secure to the frame, removes the chance of a wheel being removed
• 4 Digit combination lock "easy to use" and no more losing keys
• Adjustable to suit various wheel sizes from 14” to 21”more losing keys
• Easy to install indoors or outdoors
• This modified bike stand has upgraded security bolts and fasteners for higher security
• Designed to be removable by the owner when required
• Additional security solutions such as the MC-1 may reduce insurance premiums
• Built from weatherproof materials and painted for corrosion resistance

View attachment 39632

Available on eBay today: CLICK HERE

I don't know anyone with an off road bike that would use a lock like that. We use Almax boat anchor type chains. Could of course use an Almax with your frame but the frame looks to be narrow diameter steel rod?

https://www.almax-security-chains.co.uk/shop

More new product from Securian Industries (for the avoidance of doubt I do have an interest in this Co. - just being transparent)

These are really quite good little car security products, good deterrents for sure, very good value IMHO

I bought several myself for my older/classic cars and my daughter's mini. They also rollup and fit into my glove box, great gift idea these are.

Click here for more information:
https://securian.store/product/steering-wheel-to-seat-belt-lock/

seatbelt-product-4.jpg

seatbelt-in-use-6.jpg

seatbelt-in-use-4.jpg

seatbelt-in-use-3.jpg

Last edited:
What a super idea, really simple and easy to install too. Good luck.

What a super idea, really simple and easy to install too. Good luck.

I bought my daughter one of those yellow steering wheel bar lock things from Halfords last year for her Mini but she doesn't use it, it's so big it goes in the boot and remains there.

This seatbelt to steering wheel cable lock gets used everyday as it's real easy to use and can be stored in her glove box, give them the right tools (that aren't a hassle to use) and they'll use them.

Last edited:
Back