New Sponsor Securian Industries (Security Products & Car Barriers)

The seat belt anchor is a bloody good idea. I’ll order a few of these as great for that time when you’re just not sure.

I bet a decent Auto Express review would shift some of those.

Good call, cheers, I'll speak to the marketing boys & girls about that.

Are they like our marketing people who seem to prefer arranging team building events rather than actual marketing?

I could do with a three for these locks
D295B509-7747-4D7E-BEE2-447F0633A169.jpeg

One for this lock

4EE78FE1-F1F9-477E-8FEB-B3B5F4B6CC4F.jpeg

And two of those lower door floor pin stops...

Great to hear you would like to add another layer of security in your patio doors, that's what Securian helps do best.

JUST CLICK HERE www.SECURIAN.STORE to buy direct or feel free to contact Simon or Sam, details below, and tell them Max we spoke and you'll get 10% discount, every little counts right.

Discount code: S9S-10%

Contact Details:

Tel: 0330 3337279

email: info@securian.store

Sam or Simon are the chaps to speak to if you would like any further information.

Cheers,

Max

Great to hear you would like to add another layer of security in your patio doors, that's what Securian helps do best.

JUST CLICK HERE www.SECURIAN.STORE to buy direct or feel free to contact Simon or Sam, details below, and tell them Max we spoke and you'll get 10% discount, every little counts right.

Discount code: S9S-10%

Contact Details:

email: info@securian.store

Sam or Simon are the chaps to speak to if you would like any further information.

Cheers,

Max

Many thanks Max ����

Turn Almost Any Room into a "Safe Room" in an Emergency

Another great product from Securian Industries - PX-2 Extenderable Door Barracade

Strong, Light and Durable

The Securian PX-2 is simple to fix in place and remove and has no keys to lose or fiddly locks to deal with in an emergency, simple & fast pop-on/pop-off action.

The precision built door security bar comes in two sizes, for different door widths.

It’s designed, engineered and assembled in the UK to provide the highest levels of protection for your home or office.

The Securian PX-2 can provide extra security for nearly all internal or external doors, including UPVC doors, wooden doors, composite doors and inward-opening patio doors.

external-home-security-bar.jpg door-security-bar-px2-extended.jpg

Securian PX-2 door security bar features include:

Easy to install by a competent person
Fast acting, Drop-in and pull-up fitting is easy to fit and remove
Built from high-specification rust-free materials
Can stand up to aggressive, sustained attacks
Attractive and functional
No keys or locks
Comes in two sizes

https://securian.store/product/door-security-bar/

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283961694302?hash=item421d6f985e:g:FZkAAOSwNutggFiV

Attachments

• px-2-whats-included.jpg
    px-2-whats-included.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Love it, simple but effective, has some industrial elegance to it as well.

Obviously only as strong as the door, it's hinges and the frame/wall it's screwed into though.

Just checked the price - wow at £50 it's much cheaper than I was expecting.

Love it, simple but effective, has some industrial elegance to it as well.

Obviously only as strong as the door, it's hinges and the frame/wall it's screwed into though.

Just checked the price - wow at £50 it's much cheaper than I was expecting.

Thank you Guy, the design team have taken much time evolving this range of home or workspace security enhancing products to be easy to use and cosmetically pleasing, as well as tough and durable and good value.

Very pleased you took the time to take a look at the website too, thank you for that, your comments will be passed on, much appreciated .

https://securian.store/product/door-security-bar/

More new product from Securian Industries (for the avoidance of doubt I do have an interest in this Co. - just being transparent)

These are really quite good little car security products, good deterrents for sure, very good value IMHO

I bought several myself for my older/classic cars and my daughter's mini. They also rollup and fit into my glove box, great gift idea these are.

Click here for more information:
https://securian.store/product/steering-wheel-to-seat-belt-lock/

View attachment 40415

View attachment 40416

View attachment 40417

View attachment 40418

https://securian.store/product/steering-wheel-to-seat-belt-lock/

Just ordered two more of these for work. Great things it has to be said.

Couldn't see how to input the discount code but as they’re cheap enough, I just went ahead anyway.

What a great product line up your team are establishing now. I wish you continued success with it all Stuart.

That's great Nick, thank you so much.

They are rather good I agree with you, real easy to use and just put in the glove box when not in use.

I don't think the site is set up for the discount code I mentioned as I just made it up on the hoof for the S9 crowd, if you call them (Mon-Fri) they'll do that manually.

Have you seen the personal attack protection range, both my girls carry these now and there's one in every one of my cars just in case I ever come across a road-rage situation?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284265052637?hash=item422f8479dd:g:olwAAOSwxltgfpY5

I'll have the guys put one in with your order for the two seatbelt steering locks free of charge instead of the discount, hope that's agreeable with you.

Last edited:
That's great Nick, thank you so much.

They are rather good I agree with you, real easy to use and just put in the glove box when not in use.

I don't think the site is set up for the discount code I mentioned as I just made it up on the hoof for the S9 crowd, if you call them (Mon-Fri) they'll do that manually.

Have you seen the personal attack protection range, both my girls carry these now and there's one in every one of my cars just in case I ever come across a road-rage situation?

I'll have the guys put one in with your order for the two seatbelt steering locks free of charge instead of the discount, hope that's agreeable with you.

That’s more than kind of you Stuart. That will come in very handy the next time Mrs Wifey comes in from a late one out on the sauce with her mates, to save me having to fight her off :)

Last edited:
That’s more than kind of you Stuart. That will come in very handy the next time Mrs Wifey comes in from a late one out on the source with her mates, to save me having to fight her off :)

HaHaha, however you probably wouldn't want to get close to her for a few days if you did spray her with this stuff, it's not pepper spray (as that's illegal) but does use herbal mustard extract, a very strong stink and dye that lasts for days and is hard to wash off, believe me I tried it.

s-l500.jpg
The TRIDENT Personal Alarm is operated by ‘lightly’ pressing down on the cap for a short blast or ‘firmly’ pressing down thereby locking the cap down to produce a continuous output even if dropped to the ground.

Last edited:
Just phoned to order 5x belt locks and 4x spray protection. Your man said to order online later this evening. My lad at work then pointed out that four of the five vehciles I was ordering for run buckets and harnesses. I.e. there is no original seat belt provision. Doh. Still need a few so will order this evening when the alarms are online.

Just phoned to order 5x belt locks and 4x spray protection. Your man said to order online later this evening. My lad at work then pointed out that four of the five vehciles I was ordering for run buckets and harnesses. I.e. there is no original seat belt provision. Doh. Still need a few so will order this evening when the alarms are online.

That's great Bren, thank you.

We have come across the issue of harnesses before, we've got your back on this, you can buy the option extra buckle for just £12.00, this simply affixes to your existing harness bolt at the side of your seat and then gives you a anchor point for the steering lock, your choice, but thank you again.

Max

Seat Belt Buckle.jpg

Part Number OPT-BBFX

I could do with two of them.

I am just about to put normal seat belts back into a car. Is there a way I can buy just two of them?

That's great Bren, thank you.

We have come across the issue of harnesses before, we've got your back on this, you can buy the option extra buckle for just £12.00, this simply affixes to your existing harness bolt at the side of your seat and then gives you a anchor point for the steering lock, your choice, but thank you again.

Max

View attachment 40748

Part Number OPT-BBFX

I could do with two of them.

I am just about to put normal seat belts back into a car. Is there a way I can buy just two of them?

JUST CLICK HERE www.SECURIAN.STORE to contact via email direct or better still in this case feel free to contact Simon or Sam, details below, I'm sure they'll be able to sort this.

Contact Details:

Just ordered a steering wheel / seat belt lock for my Land Rover which is ancient, mainly made of rust (not in the chassis though) and the door locks mainly don't work!

Back