Porsche Portsmouth - Show & Shine day 03/09/2016

P

PorscheChris

Good afternoon guys,

Sorry for lack of activity recently, things have been super busy.

Anyway, at Porsche Portsmouth we have a Show & Shine Day on Saturday 3rd September. This is all in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support so anyone who fancies coming down will be welcome. It's nothing to do with the brand so please don't think this is a sales or brand event, it's simply us trying to raise money for a cause that most of us have been or will be affected by.

- £10 entry fee, all money raised will go to Macmillan. The £10 will also get you a ticket for a raffle – PDS prizes can be won for 1st , 2nd & 3rd raffle tickets drawn from a hat
- Cars will be split in to category’s and judged on the day
- Winning cars will get a trophy
- BBQ on site – Again this is not free but all proceeds donated to Macmillan
- 8 lane scalextrics has been booked – again this is a competition with a small fee to enter – all money donated

The whole day is designed for customers to bring their cars to the centre and to show them in a concourse type event. Prizes will be awarded for different category’s and will be judged by our regional Porsche Owners Club Chairman – Charlie McLaughlin & Tony Bull

Thanks.

Oh go on Chris - I suppose I'll come in for this - it is a Saturday after all :)

Anyone else fancy a drive over to Pompey for a mini meet?

I will have to see nearer the time, got plans already but may well change, weather depending ;)

Good luck with this Chris and team.
I'll not be making it as I shall be on my MTB crossing the Trans Cumbriam way or something like that I think it's called. Anyway, I'll not be there but best of luck raising many readies for
such a worthy cause.

Chris, if there's a link to donate via opc Portsmouth please can you post it up.

S9ers are very generous people. 😊

Back