Quick Intro....

mhopton07

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: This and that….
Evening all, just registered and would be cool if I could get into the private area.....Andy C referred me but I know most of the McLaren guys....hope that doesn't go against me?!

Steve, emailed you about the IoM trip also mate, hope you don't mind, Julian gave me the heads up.

Anyhow, hopefully see you on the inside where i'll happily divulge more info on cars etc....

Mark.

Hi Mark I'll see if Jez can zap you in as I haven't a clue how to do it. Too many buttons pal. Lol.
Welcome to S9's and once inside get posting, we were all newbies once.

Cheers Henry. Yes pal....don't worry i'm not one to keep quiet!

Welcome

You should be in now

Jez

Afternoon and welcome Mark 👍

hello and welcome:(y):

Thank goodness you have a couple of Porsches against that Mclaren!

Welcome aboard.

Thank goodness you have a couple of Porsches against that Mclaren!

Welcome aboard.

Hopefully we both get what we want in March 18 Steve and no one wil get close to us across the mountains , in fact my turbo S leaves most for dead as it is.

Welcome Mark! I thought you had sold the Macca to make room ? RichM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully we both get what we want in March 18 Steve and no one wil get close to us across the mountains , in fact my turbo S leaves most for dead as it is.

Best start praying morning, noon and night Henry! I fear the worst, then if it happens... happy days!

Welcome too Mark ... been busy with my daughters 21st so just grabbing a few minutes of peice

Always been a Porsche man....moved to Mclaren 12 months ago and haven't looked back; unless I get an option on a GT2RS!!

Hi Rich, hope you're well. Selling the 570 but have picked up a 675LT recently, couldn't turn it down! 720 arrives November, about the same time as yours I think isn't it mate?
Welcome Mark! I thought you had sold the Macca to make room ? RichM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't know you'd picked up an LT...Coupe?

Last edited:
Just a quick heads up guys but you are chatting in the public part of the Forum.

Back