Rs6 prices

bp81

Cars owned: V8 Esprit, Classic Range Rover, E38 750IL
Hi guys

What are people's thoughts on pricing of the rs6 c7 at the mo I bought a 64 plate well specced car, sports exhaust dynamic pack 21s carbon fibre with 5k on it for 58k over a year ago. I got a good deal by all accounts but thinking of getting into one again but prices seem to have moved up which has surprised me. Has anyone knowledge of any recent prices? Cheers Brooke

C7 is this the V10 or the newer model. Plenty of owners on here with the newer car should have an opinion but I only know if one member with the V10, that's a Plus or whatever model.

Sorry cannot offer any advice personally.

Over here they fell off a cliff but have come back again. That category car nothing comes close. Great everyday family van.

I bought one in February. There was a facelift in 2014ish and when I was looking there was a gap in values pre and post. (Since then the plus has come out).

Also,the price of used cars fell as there were big discounts on new cars, and cheap finance packages, (which were incentivised with deposit contributions, even if you immediately repaid the finance). Not sure if they are still available, and what effect exchange rate is having on new supply to UK.

It's a great car, as you'll know. Akra exhaust on mine, and I'm planning on keeping it at least until the new Panamera wagon is available this time next year.

I heard the prices went up because Schmee was seen in one......

But seriously potential depreciation would scare me, car prices are getting silly for some stuff, guess it is heading into winter and its a 4x4 are they seasonal for increase?

the c7 is the latest model there was a facelift in the my15 cars and my16 have the option of the plus, I think its the best 2 kids and a dog car there is some prefer the range but not much competes with the performance/practicality in my humble oppinion. Just seems very strange that prices on a new not limited run car has increased which it appears it has in the uk.

the most desirable car to criminals currently and is being compared to the good old cosworth days, can see these becoming uninsurable?

even more street cred for the uncool dads like me :)

the most desirable car to criminals currently and is being compared to the good old cosworth days, can see these becoming uninsurable?

Genuine story this!

We've just had a client recover 1 for the police after it was stolen, only to have it stolen at gunpoint from their depot 12 hours later!

I've been in discussions on a new Plus - I can get a £10k contribution split £7k Audi, £3k dealer...so a £94k car becomes £84k...
Considering one as I think the new A6 is still a couple of years away...BUT...when that comes out surely these things will plummet - it's kind of scary how much you can get a 2 year old one for compared to new prices

Speaking to a few people the market has picked up on these. Still good discounts to be had off new but depreciation seems to be in line with M5s, e63s etc. I think good specs and colours make quite a difference and stand out more from the rest of the range.
They are great cars. Much quicker than Audi claim as well. Longest I've had a car for a long time!

Genuine story this!

We've just had a client recover 1 for the police after it was stolen, only to have it stolen at gunpoint from their depot 12 hours later!

Seconded. Many Audi main dealers will not buy these back as used stock because they are just getting them robbed off forecourts. An Audi salesman told me this.

Friend of mine had his taken 3 times, returned via the tracker on all occasions. After the third he asked the police recovery people to drop it off at the Audi garage and told garage to get rid for any price. He now has a diesel Q3. All three times it was taken from his house with them breaking in for the keys.

Awesome cars but bad news.

This thread's gone a bit Daily Mail, Or you boys must live in some rough areas.
Mine is insured for a few hundred quid a year and insurance company knows it sits on the driveway/street.

On the RS6 forum out of all the owners, there has been one guy who has had his knicked (could be the Q3 guy as that rings a bell)

I have to say I had mine for circa 6 months not garaged and no problems as well but sounds liek somethong to be mindful of.

This thread's gone a bit Daily Mail, Or you boys must live in some rough areas.
Mine is insured for a few hundred quid a year and insurance company knows it sits on the driveway/street.

On the RS6 forum out of all the owners, there has been one guy who has had his knicked (could be the Q3 guy as that rings a bell)

doubt it, he is a barrister and would be very surprised if he spent time on car forums :) his passion is classic Ferrari's

Yeah mine cost about £500 to insure and no tracker stipulated. Rangie sport costs more and nicked more I would think.

Mine has been stolen several a times. Most recently my house caught fire and the was an earthquake...all to do with the car I'm sure.

do I give a fuck? . No, because the car is fooking epic !!

P.S. Mine likely for sale soon - as soon as I have time to decide what I want next (if anyone wants simply the best specced car there is out there)

Back