Rs6 prices

P.S. Mine likely for sale soon - as soon as I have time to decide what I want next (if anyone wants simply the best specced car there is out there)

yours is the best one I've seen, the carbon bits, the colour and interior are just the bollox!

yours is the best one I've seen, the carbon bits, the colour and interior are just the bollox!

cheers mate...it is the very best I could find at the time...every extra available and carbon ceramics are epic!
But its a license loser!!....balistic speeds all the time !

P.S. Mine likely for sale soon - as soon as I have time to decide what I want next (if anyone wants simply the best specced car there is out there)

At what price ? (I'm just trying to get the thread back on topic).

Sorry to hear about your house Steve. We didn't even feel the aftershocks down here.

Lucky that you're in the game though as you'll have it sorted in no time I'm sure.

:)

At what price ? (I'm just trying to get the thread back on topic).

Sorry to hear about your house Steve. We didn't even feel the aftershocks down here.

Lucky that you're in the game though as you'll have it sorted in no time I'm sure.

:)

price?... Whatever the trade/best buffer us at the time. It was £56/57k 2 weeks ago when I thought I wanted a FFRR, (but I changed my mind)

price?... Whatever the trade/best buffer us at the time. It was £56/57k 2 weeks ago when I thought I wanted a FFRR, (but I changed my mind)

Okay so about £50k "ish" this week then :)

What's the driver that made you consider, even though you've changed your mind now), a FFRR over this then. I ask as a friend of mine has just done exactly that and bought a vogue SE. Two weeks in I asked if he had any regrets and his answer, "Hell no. I thought I might but this is just such a better place to be"

Nick - I woke this morning thinking " no, wait, it was £52/53k, but I really can't recall!

Funnily enough what out me off the FFRR was the (poor compared to the Audi) build quality!!!...Brand new car (4.4) with 400 miles creaking door pockets, a centre console lid thats attached with 'string', Nav that looks identical to my old car (5 years ago!) a key thats the same!!...just felt old, outdated and not worth the £120k (or anything like tbh!)...was a pleasure to get back into the Audi!!!...not what I wanted to feel I promise you!

Bugger - I thought mine was the best spec out there :)
I keep thinking about something new but in all honestly unless I swap it for two cars I can't think of anything out there at the moment I would rather have. Just have an itch for something new. 991 turbo could be an option but I think I would miss the refinement on longer journeys. And wouldn't sound as good. Rangie SVR but the mrs has a new AB so two would be odd.

All this talk of thefts from homes has put me right off one. I was gong to get one for the wife but I've cancelled the test drive. Will keep the twin turbo A6 Allroad me thinks! Tesla also looking appealing now they do 4wd....

Redfive I am definitely interested can you let me know as and when you are looking to shift it what the spec and send some pictures please :)

I was driving my 2016my S8 back to back with one last week. Same engine - same output - Audi just elect to underplay the S8.

The S8 has 97% of the pace, about 95% of the handling prowess (on 21's) - but only about 10% of the profile/cool . Good choice if you want RS6 performance but in something discreet. I'd still like an RS6 though.........ideally in Java Green....

I was driving my 2016my S8 back to back with one last week. Same engine - same output - Audi just elect to underplay the S8.

The S8 has 97% of the pace, about 95% of the handling prowess (on 21's) - but only about 10% of the profile/cool . Good choice if you want RS6 performance but in something discreet. I'd still like an RS6 though.........ideally in Java Green....

There was a top gear video posted last week or so with a RS6, S8, R8 plus drag race. Quite a difference there but on the road those gaps often diminish. All very impressive in their own way!

There was a top gear video posted last week or so with a RS6, S8, R8 plus drag race. Quite a difference there but on the road those gaps often diminish. All very impressive in their own way!

yeah - I guess this puts it in context - barely anything between the S8 and RS6 to 100 (0.2 secs) - just amazing how close they all are considering one is a "Supercar" and the others are a big exec barge and an estate car!...

Audi S8 drag.jpeg

Tina Turner spec'd your car? Surely that must add some £££ to the resale value?

Regarding pics, I guess that What You Get Is What You See?

RS6s are great cars, sure , but We Don't Need Another Hero car surely?

Sorry for this post ... I'm just a Typical Male!

I had no idea that the S8 was that capable in its latest guise. Flipping Nora it's quick for a barge.

I can't imagine BM or Merc have exec flagships getting to 100mph in under 8 secs but I suppose I'm wrong on that too!!!

I also remember when a Honda Fireblade first broke the 11 sec quarter with a 10.9 and now we have an R8 capable of the same too !

Considering there is nothing between a R8 plus and Huracan all very impressive!

Speaking to a few people the market has picked up on these. Still good discounts to be had off new but depreciation seems to be in line with M5s, e63s etc. I think good specs and colours make quite a difference and stand out more from the rest of the range.
They are great cars. Much quicker than Audi claim as well. Longest I've had a car for a long time!

shocked of Surrey :(rofl):

why is this in the public area ???

Back