Super Sausage This Sunday?

Would love too but morning touch line duties and then work afterward have my weekend scuppered.

Already !!!! Do they do Veggie one's , I need to see you race fit for next season Matey !!!!

Mate I am on it.....I promise you......like Ron Says 2nd is just 1t of the losers......

just a heads up that british superbikes are on at Silverstone, sunday is race day so it might be a busy breakfast full of leather clad bikers

just a heads up that british superbikes are on at Silverstone, sunday is race day so it might be a busy breakfast full of leather clad bikers

Most of the BSB fans meet at Jacks Hill just North of Towcester, but fully agree, likely to be busy anywhere along the A5 this Sunday

ahhhhhh thanks for this..........mmmm what do we think chaps?

Oxford services on the M40
Ace cafe London
The Grove hotel, nr Watford
Luton Hoo

Few good places in the Cotswolds as well - Chipping Norton etc - Good Roads as well.

Might be up for this if the R8 is back from having its shoes re-leathered.

Head a tiny bit further North??

ahhhhhh thanks for this..........mmmm what do we think chaps?

Depends if you have an affliction for Leather clad Bikers !!

Make it 9.45 and most of the bikers will be in the circuit.
There is a boot fair next door on a Sunday morning. It gets crazy busy with traffic later in the morning, and the SS gets pretty full. I would say either go very early or not.

Must admit I had forgot about the superbikes so will be giving it a miss this week. Shame as I think this SS meets are great.

There is a boot fair next door on a Sunday morning. It gets crazy busy with traffic later in the morning, and the SS gets pretty full. I would say either go very early or not.

Must admit I had forgot about the superbikes so will be giving it a miss this week. Shame as I think this SS meets are great.

Think you are right P on this....

Think you are right P on this....

What about making it early? say 8?

No car boot sale or Superbikes in Berko High Street on Sunday morning.

See you all on Sunday, just park up outside Costa and I'll have the spaces clear for you.

No car boot sale or Superbikes in Berko High Street on Sunday morning.

See you all on Sunday, just park up outside Costa and I'll have the spaces clear for you.

You can use my private car park on the High St if you want...you know the gate code Nick

You can use my private car park on the High St if you want...you know the gate code Nick

There you go guys, great offer that. The earlier the better, an early morning blast, coffee and a croissant and be back home by 9.00am

Matt let me have a think, lets take a rain check in the morning..

Any decision? (Probably best to cancel this week as several have dropped out, however if you still want to meet I can make it.)

Any decision? (Probably best to cancel this week as several have dropped out, however if you still want to meet I can make it.)

Agreed B, lets do super Sausage next Sunday.....

Back