Thanks to CG Performance

Blade

Knight of the round table
Cars owned: Hyundai i30n
Just had my first protection shield thingy whatever it is called on the Fezza 16M by KnickeRS

Fantastic job, and what a great chap Nick is. Felt obliged to give him the rest of my cars to do :) Seems nothing is too much trouble so I suspect it's the beginning of a love-in with Nick :D :D

Nick is a true gent, glad your happy with his work.

why do no threads get pics these days.

where are my fucking pics.

Whinger! Whole point is you can't see it so pics are shit!

Wouldn't mind seeing the flaky old Italian shit underneath it though.

Thanks Tony and nice of you to say so.

I'm loving the GTS and more than the 16M if I'm honest, I reckon these are so low key, not in the flesh of course, but proper off the radar for most which to me makes it even cooler. Pradip told me today that they did a 4-door version in blue too??

Saw this in the flesh. Film fitment was spot on. Amazing how good the new film looks on black paint.

Thanks Tony and nice of you to say so.

I'm loving the GTS and more than the 16M if I'm honest, I reckon these are so low key, not in the flesh of course, but proper off the radar for most which to me makes it even cooler. Pradip told me today that they did a 4-door version in blue too??

Think he is referring to the CRT which was a saloon and used th same engine and had all mod cons but was a similar weight due to various savings in materials used rather than stripping the car.

I love the gts and pleased not everyone gets it! 16m is an obvious car. What I like about the gts is it is bmw through and through and is more than the sum of its parts. In road setup it's truly fun. Mine is a little too aggressive for road now but not too bad.

Last edited:
Nope, there were a small number of GTS four door cars made for the European market.

I think Nick is referring to those

Not in the m3 Wikipedia and I've never heard of them... Weird

We are talking the same thing. Matte silver with red accents

Quite a few of these on mobile.de if you don't mind a left hooker gts.

Crt also available

Back