Huge Thanks to KnickerRS & CG Performance

Stuart J

Stutt9art VIP
Cars owned: Octavia Scout , Alfa 4C and a Scalextric
Nick & His team applied the paint protection film to the Alfa over the last few days, the car came a few months late but despite arriving finally at short notice, being a car they had never seen before & being busy they fitted it in & I know put in many extra hours to get it done

The results are stunning, if that's the right word, no point posting piccies as you cant see it unless you really examine the car, something pictures cant show

Ive had 3 cars done by others before & I now realise how awful those were. I wont name names as that's not fair but if anyone wants anti chip film on their pride & joy then Nick & his team at CG IMO are the best there is.

Not only is the product so well applied but a lot of thought goes into what might get chipped & areas I would have not normally considered vulnerable have been done, the advice coming from what's obviously a vast amount of knowledge & experience

I think it can all be summed up in one phrase "attention to detail" or perhaps it should be " pedantic attention to detail "

They even spotted a dealer fit Italian flag badge was the wrong way round, something I honestly would never have spotted

Nick & Team " THANKS " :(y)::(y):

Great work by Nick for sure, normally no way of knowing car has been done.My RS is 7 yrs old now (can't believe it ) still looks great, people don't believe me when I say it's got film on it even now.
Anyhow, hope you are going to put a good report up about this car. Everyone seems so slate them, but I still which I had ordered one. It drives great on the play station, prob the closest I will get to a real one :)

The technology behind this film has really moved on. The job Nick's mob did on my Performante was on another level, I was (and still am) well impressed with it.

The technology behind this film has really moved on. The job Nick's mob did on my Performante was on another level, I was (and still am) well impressed with it.

Too tight to cover all of it though!! :D :D

Too tight to cover all of it though!! :D :D

Doesn't need it in my opinion. Also, I didn't want to have to remortgage my house to pay for it!

Doesn't need it in my opinion. Also, I didn't want to have to remortgage my house to pay for it!

It is worth it on a black car as you never see polish swirls. I admit, on orange maybe not. I've not bothered with the MC Strad being white though I may need to protect carbon bits.

It is worth it on a black car as you never see polish swirls. I admit, on orange maybe not. I've not bothered with the MC Strad being white though I may need to protect carbon bits.

The problem on white cars is that over time the film yellows off a bit. My Scud started looking a bit pissy yellow near the end of my ownership (Martin Thomas had the whole car filmed before I bought it off him)

Well not after you'd maxed out already to buy the Dione's :)

So, Nick when you gona grown your team so that us humble folk don't have to wait two months before you can fit us in...;)

So, Nick when you gona grown your team so that us humble folk don't have to wait two months before you can fit us in...;)

Its not the team Farook, it's the other stuff (that makes my real living), that comes in with ridiculous lead times that causes the bottleneck. If I had more guys doing PPF I would have robbed them across now too. We didn't used to do this stuff four years ago.

I cannot believe how many cars I have had to say no too for PPF currently because of Geneva, Shanghai and the New York motor shows. Fortunately lots are prepared to wait though.

Stuarts car was the last we could accommodate before the barrier was dropped and even that got prolonged so thank you for your patience Stuart. It was nice to get it right though.

You and me both Farook. I've booked in my CGT for end of March but you know what, it's worth the wait!

Good work Nick.

You and me both Farook. I've booked in my CGT for end of March but you know what, it's worth the wait!

Good work Nick.

You can't have March - that's my slot...! 😛😪😉

Its not the team Farook, it's the other stuff (that makes my real living), that comes in with ridiculous lead times that causes the bottleneck. If I had more guys doing PPF I would have robbed them across now too. We didn't used to do this stuff four years ago.

I cannot believe how many cars I have had to say no too for PPF currently because of Geneva, Shanghai and the New York motor shows. Fortunately lots are prepared to wait though.

Stuarts car was the last we could accommodate before the barrier was dropped and even that got prolonged so thank you for your patience Stuart. It was nice to get it right though.

Nick - pulling your leg and forum jest, I know it's a balance that your are juggling...it must be hard to delay/turn business away. But you gota focus on the big rocks first.

Nick, you were pushed yet you still did more than our initial chat, having seen the car for the first time you saw other vulnerable areas . As I said in my original post , attention to detail, that's what builds reputations .
I spend 3.5 years waiting for the car , the odd extra day really didn't matter and the result was so worth it.

As an aside the cars magic !! Just a little thug waiting to be unleashed, bring on the warm weather when Tarmac and tyre temps will be better matched, it's going to be a fun summer

Nick, you were pushed yet you still did more than our initial chat, having seen the car for the first time you saw other vulnerable areas . As I said in my original post , attention to detail, that's what builds reputations .
I spend 3.5 years waiting for the car , the odd extra day really didn't matter and the result was so worth it.

As an aside the cars magic !! Just a little thug waiting to be unleashed, bring on the warm weather when Tarmac and tyre temps will be better matched, it's going to be a fun summer

I think we need to see some pictures of the car now Stuart.

Back