The US invades Syria.

Mycroft

Banned
Cars owned: Getting a King-Cab Rat with a V8
It starts here.

Syria is a Sovereign State and the West has invaded it, it is an act of War.

We wait for Assad now, he holds the World on and can, at will, let go of it and ask Putin to assist him in fighting off 2 invaders.

The US presidency want's a puppet in Syria real bad, bad enough to take us into a serious risk of escalation. He wants that Gas Pipeline real bad.

The great unwashed and ill-educated will fall into line supporting this stupidity.

If you were Assad would say it's OK to bomb the Country you run?

It's a lot to ask isn't it!

Last edited:
The US has already given 600 tonnes of ammo to ISAlqaeda to do their original bidding to over-throw Assad, now they want to give more.

The weapons were given under the guise of support for the Free Syrian Army, but the FSA almost entirely consists of ISAlqaeda fighters (IS/ISIS/ISIL and Al qaeda) so this is just pouring petrol on flames.

The corruption in all this is mind-blowing.

It will result in 'beating back' ISALqaeda only for the weaponry to be turned on Assad. Assad and Putin know this and will respond, they simply can't avoid it sadly.

Perhaps 100,000 innocents will die (as happened in Iraq) in this desire for a puppet and a pipeline, another bit of 'Innocenticide', the genocidal killing of innocents for wealth and power.

We vote to support this soon, we will support the US and by doing so, you and I agree to the kill these poor defenceless souls.

Another moment to be proud of.

The Assad regime are making positive comments about the "help" from the US air strikes. He's had a brown paper bag.

The Assad regime are making positive comments about the "help" from the US air strikes. He's had a brown paper bag.

How long will that last as Israel has just in the last couple of hours shot down a MiG 21 of the Syrian Air Force?

Shot down by a US Patriot Missile after being 'ordered' out of the US air-strike zones and obeying the order, the order came from a request from the US High Command... not exactly engendering good will is it?

Edit... apparently it was not a Sukhoi 25 but a MiG 21, I believe the 21's are 'observation platforms' these days as the 23 and 25 are strike aircraft.

Last edited:
Turkey yesterday closed its borders which I found a bit strange seeing as the horse has long bolted.
So there's something going on there that nobody knows about.

Turkey yesterday closed its borders which I found a bit strange seeing as the horse has long bolted.
So there's something going on there that nobody knows about.

Turkey bases have been used in training ISALqaeda.

If you look at the vehicles used by ISAlqaeda, they are all US supplied, the Toyotas that you often see in convoy are specific Petrol-driven 'silent' motors, these are available only to the US Army for covert missions.

They were supplied to bases in Turkey and the ISAlqaeda troops were instructed in how to use them, other vehicles being various M series armoured and attack vehicles, all of which require training, that training happened on Turkey's land with the Govt. of Turkey in full agreement.

The border is closed in order to keep ISAlqaeda from running back to home.

Home has been Turkey.

The above is well known and talked about freely, our media keeps such thing away from the greater mass of people.

Sadly the Sarin attack attributed to Assad and Syria also came from forces in Turkey.

Sorry to say this Cem (knowing your ancestry) but the Turkish Govt. is a rogue body and should be wiped out en masse.

EDIT... I also think the Obama Whitehouse should be treated in a similar manner, they are corrupt to their core.

Sorry to say this Cem (knowing your ancestry) but the Turkish Govt. is a rogue body and should be wiped out en masse.

EDIT... I also think the Obama Whitehouse should be treated in a similar manner, they are corrupt to their core.

No apologies to be made there. Unfortunately every educated and free thinking Turk will agree.
If Thoreau were witness to this, he would say 'See I told you so!'

That's a bold statement.

Sarin is manufactured, and every production batch has a 'fingerprint', it is impossible not to leave this fingerprint, as a single batch has radical reactants that don't fuse together.

The gas was made in the US that same batch was in a consignment that went to Turkey under a 'split transfer'.

It went to the same base that is being used by ISAlqaeda as a training ground.

You have to use your memory... remember the Idiot Obama saying there was a line in the sand regarding the use of WOMD in Syria at the time of the attack, the attack happened and the line (apparently) crossed, and everything was geared up for attack, then Putin got hold of a sample and quietly announced it's not his and not Syria's, it was a 'western' manufactured gas.

Suddenly the line in the sand disappeared and Idiot Obama went silent.

It would be a bit embarrassing to attack on that pretence wouldn't it.

So Idiot Obama piped down and looked for another way to do what Cheney wanted him to do.

Last edited:
No apologies to be made there. Unfortunately every educated and free thinking Turk will agree.
If Thoreau were witness to this, he would say 'See I told you so!'

I didn't know what allegiance you may have held so chose my words carefully in order not to offend a friend.

Language...

If you listen to Idiot Obama you will notice he calls ISAlqaeda ISIL.

This is a very important use of words, the Levant is the area of the Middle East nearest the Mediterranean, the repeated and continued use is a very important.

It will eventually be the excuse for further action based on a fallacious concept.

Listen to Idiot Obama later today to see if he continues to push the ISIL name.

It's a fall back, a sort of 'long stop' as a proper excuse for extended operations.

You can watch this bit of political engineering this afternoon live and wait (as I will) for the first and continued use of ISIL throughout the speech. I'll try to keep count.

You can watch Idiot Obama here:- http://www.whitehouse.gov/live

He's tried the 'ISIL is not Islamic' stance last time and was ridiculed mercilessly for such stupidity, I'm wondering if he'll try to get over this bit of disinformation again.

The Idiot used the excuse that 'no religion ever turns on it's own believers... forgetting hundreds of years of Catholic-Protestant conflict in the process.

That was the 'President of the Free World' saying that, no wonder Putin calls him a fool.

America's worst President in it's short history.

He makes Bush Jr. look like a cohesive thinker and that is, to give him credit, an astonishing achievement, Bush Jr. was a terrible liar, unconvincing and stumble-prone, the Idiot is an accomplished and polished liar, a good 2/3rds of everything he says is a lie or deceit.

Bush Jr. was a child being manipulated, the Idiot doesn't have that excuse he lies professionally and like a viperous smooth-tongued Kaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZY8jUuEzJQ

Well that was 3 minutes of my life I won't get back!

6 name drops of 'ISIL' and the putative next target Khorosan.

Western super powers goes on yet another invasion-disguised-as-counter-terrorism shocker.

All politicians (and then ultimately world leaders) are born and bred as liars and what sets them apart from the average car salesman or estate agent is that they are intelligent and not phased by the concept of death and suffering, or be swayed by their conscience of the long term negative consequences war and lobbied politics has on the masses.

They are a special breed of people, and democracy is just a lie invented by them to keep the masses believing they have a say in how the world is run and to keep the pitchforks at bay.

Western super powers goes on yet another invasion-disguised-as-counter-terrorism shocker.

All politicians (and then ultimately world leaders) are born and bred as liars and what sets them apart from the average car salesman or estate agent is that they are intelligent and not phased by the concept of death and suffering, or be swayed by their conscience of the long term negative consequences war and lobbied politics has on the masses.

They are a special breed of people, and democracy is just a lie invented by them to keep the masses believing they have a say in how the world is run and to keep the pitchforks at bay.

You'll be calling them lizards next!

Has it ever occurred to you that to ask why so many of those amongst us who start to expose the less flattering side of the State go mad and more often than not start seeing 'Lizards' instead of humans?

Right across the Western World this 'phenomenon' occurs.

I'm sure you might have noticed the recurring theme.

I doubt you've ever thought to ask yourself why, well I'm going to tell you.

Inside the brain of every human being there is a tiny bit of reptilian brain. No I'm not joking, you, me the Queeen (well known Lizard!!! lol) and Kelly Brook.

It is called the 'Triune Brain' it used to be called the 'R' (for reptilian) Brain. http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/d/d_05/d_05_cr/d_05_cr_her/d_05_cr_her.html

It is in all of us and any one of us that has suffered extreme fear or anxiety will have actually felt it's sudden reactivation (it ticks over harmlessly normally) usually as the slight pain in the base of the head/back of the neck after such a fright or discomfort.

It is there to safeguard us, the 'flight/fight' mechanism is housed there amongst a few other visceral and base instincts, it allows us to kill, it allows us to be cruel, it does nothing most of the time thankfully.

So we have this evolutionary throwback in all of us.

Now, if you give someone the right drugs, most especially slowly and over a decent period, every single human's brain can be over-run by the R-brain, now if you mix those particular drugs with an hallucinogenic drug like LSD then anyone will see people turning into lizards, they will genuinely see them, it's a vestigial memory that the neo-cortex 'rationalises' into the image. For such people poisoned that way the image is as real as the screen in front of you and the walls of your house.

The R-brain tires easily and as it subsides in activity the poisoned person sees things normally and so we get the 'phenomena' of 'shape-shifters' from these poor souls as the Neo-cortex grapples for control and seeks an explanation of the inexplicable.

This isn't a new phenomena...

Witches and their 'familiars', frogs, toads, cats, Counts turning into Werewolves and Bats, right through History we have seen the same thing but with different memes dependent on what feared them to activate the R-brain and the vital ingredient... mouldy/old bread, that was needed to give them the hallucinogen that being of course Ergot, a cousin so to speak, of LSD.

If you get deep in then most will see some form of lizard, if you look at 1970 artwork inspired by LSD trips, there will be, likely as not, a Lizard in the painting or Album cover somewhere.

We do it purposefully these days, who the f*** is going to believe anyone who says they saw the Queen last week and her mask slipped and she shape shifted into a Lizard when we were all watching the same TV transmission?

Being oblivious of this nasty little truth the great unwashed think he's mad as asking for shit-flavoured Ice Cream (never order Tutti-frutti it has rabbit droppings in it I'm sure lol)

These days having seen 'Lizards' in place of humans is almost a 'Badge of Honour', it means that you've been a f***ing nuisance to powerful people. Growing a decent pair of tits, calling yourself Bianca is another 'helpful' sign in picking out these poor souls, also a God or Jesus complex is a dead give away.

We humans do awful things to each other don't we?

Last edited:
Back